cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appoved: U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card -Update on Amex 365

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Appoved: U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card -Update on Amex 365

Two days ago, got call from US Bank( 800 277 3700) and the rep asked me, if I have taken a look at the new cards they have recently released and any of them I would like to apply as I have been pre-approved for quite a few of them! I said why not... I am always interested in U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card. So he put in the application and said I was approved for $9K!. This is my 4th US Bank credit card. I wish they had only better cards!! 

Later in the evening I realised, if we app multiple cards on the same day, US bank will not do multiple pulls on CR, so apped for U.S. Bank Cash 365™ American Express® Card. By the way US bank pulled TU. 

But haven't heard back anything on that front. When I call the status line(800 947 1444) it still says 'Sorry I am unable to retrieve your application information' . Anyway I have no interest on calling to UW and speaking to them. If approved I am fine, otherwise no loss! 

***Update****

Got denial letter in the mail for the Amex 365 card. Called lending department and asked them, if  they can swap the entire limit on my US bank visa platinum card and open Amex 365 with that limit. They agreed, so my Amex 365 is on the way, and got rid of Visa platinum. I am planning to buy Bose  SoundTouch 30 series III wirelsess, so my spending requirement will be met on Amex with one shot :-) 

So one member in 1.5% cash back bandwagon!

With this I am done for 2016. 

15 REPLIES 15
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Re: Appoved: U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

Congrats

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval 

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, good luck on ur pending app!
Message 4 of 16
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats I was approved for several us bank cards in May and the status Line always gave that message. Card should show up in your landing page soon.
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are you fico scores? How many inquiries do you have? I just put my info but was they didng prequalified me to any of their cards.

I have 2 transunion inquiries and 9 on equifax
Message 6 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

You're looking very good to US Bank and that is a good thing.

Congratulations

Message 7 of 16
ddemari
Super Contributor

I would say you are good to go! Us bank either became really accepting or there was a flaw in their system lol from my experience 

image.png

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks every one for your kind wishes :-) @

Message 9 of 16
ddemari
Super Contributor

I think for a little while it's been a great time to join us bank, I was denied always in the past and my tu was even better then, although it's still fluctuating from 710's to low 720's. 04 is higher for though than 08; which is another reason I like them.
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.