Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approvals and CLIs since February

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approvals and CLIs since February

With my recent posts to the forum a few days ago, I think an update on some of my approvals and CLIs is in order. It's been a while since I posted.

I was approved for 2 cards almost two months ago. The first was the Chase Amazon Prime Visa Signature with a limit of $2,000. I was a little upset with the limit, but in reality, it's a good limit for the spending I will put on it. I am going back to grad school for my PhD, so my spending on textbooks will be put on this card (as well as spend from any place that doesn't accept Amex). I also like that it has no foreign transaction fees. That will come in handy for the two international trips I will be taking this summer.

I was also approved for the Schwab Investor Amex with a limit of $8,000! I know this is not the top card for cash back, but given my spending habits, and the length of time I thought about getting it, I feel it is a good addition for me. It's also nice to have such a large limit reporting!

Finally, back in February, I was able to increase the limit on my Amex ED from $6,000 to $10,000! This is my first card with a 5 figure limit!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Approvals and CLIs since February

Congrats on all your success lately Op that's awesome
Message 2 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great success definitely worth celebratingSmiley Happy i salute you with a Fico toastSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 4
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on breaking into the 5 figure plateau.

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.