Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Chase CSP!!!

tag
drew11
Regular Contributor

Approved Chase CSP!!!

Hello everyone! I waited a week or so to apply for the CSP until I paid down all my cards to $0, left my Freedom with 5%, and allowed Amex to report my new CL after the 3X CLI. I was so amazed that Chase approved me for $7k (I guess they are really trying to compete with Amex to beat my highest limit on the BCP). I was more than happy just to be approved for the minimum $5k.

Thank you to everybody who helped me - it feels just like yesterday that I was applying for the Zync in hopes of eventually being approved for my 2 dream cards: BCP and CSP!

Age: 21 (just turned on Saturday - what a great b-day gift!)

AAoA: 15 months

Util %: 5%

Income: $40,000

01/04/17 Equifax FICO 788
01/04/17 Experian FICO 789
01/04/17 TransUnion FICO 784

Amex BCP $24,000 | Chase Freedom: $13,000 | Chase SR: $35,000 | Discover IT: $20,000 | PenFed Platinum: $32,000
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
RhubarbPie
New Contributor

Re: Approved Chase CSP!!!

Congratulations! It's a great card!
Message 2 of 17
rymann121

Congratulations!! That's a great card and a good credit limit.
Message 3 of 17
nfs_mw
New Contributor

Congrats on the Approval..and nice limit BTWSmiley Happy .. You have some great cards at your age..Now its time to Garden!!

Message 4 of 17
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

congrats, nice limit!!!

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 5 of 17
annebythesea
New Contributor

Congratulations, that is a great starting CL. And happy birthday!!!

Starting Score: MyFico EQ 694 (3/2013)
Current Score: MyFico EQ 707 (4/1/2013), EX 734 (4/12/2013 - AMEX pull)
Goal Score: 740+, gardening since: 5/17/13

Message 6 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 17
enharu
Super Contributor

Grats!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 8 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats on a nice card

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 9 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@drew11 wrote:

Hello everyone! I waited a week or so to apply for the CSP until I paid down all my cards to $0, left my Freedom with 5%, and allowed Amex to report my new CL after the 3X CLI. I was so amazed that Chase approved me for $7k (I guess they are really trying to compete with Amex to beat my highest limit on the BCP). I was more than happy just to be approved for the minimum $5k.

Thank you to everybody who helped me - it feels just like yesterday that I was applying for the Zync in hopes of eventually being approved for my 2 dream cards: BCP and CSP!

Age: 21 (just turned on Saturday - what a great b-day gift!)

AAoA: 15 months

Util %: 5%

Income: $40,000

CONGRATS!!!

Very nice CL!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.