Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Citi TY after recon with EO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved Citi TY after recon with EO

Was denied due to too many inq. Called EO on Tuesday to recon. She said somebody will call in 1-2 days. Yesterday, I received an email saying i was approved for $5,000. I think I am finished apping for awhile. Seems like I am running out of luck, plus I have received a lot of credit in the last 3-4 months. Aug-Sept 12 new accounts. In the last 2 weeks, 7

Update: Received the card on 11/12 and asked for a cli of 7k on 11/13. It was approved bringing the card to 12k. Crazy how i was denied and was approved for a 7k cli.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved Citi TY after recon with EO

Congrats!

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on getting approved after doing the recon! It always makes sense to do a recon. You took a hard pull, why not ask for a reconsideration if at first denied? Glad you did it!! ☺
Message 3 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

yep...youll start to hit a brick wall. Much congrats to you on the approval, and not a bad SL either!
Message 4 of 14
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

Congrats @FutCRNA! I think it is always great to get a human being to look over your account. It is more subjective, but it might not be as black & white as an automated system. Enjoy your new card!

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 5 of 14
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 6 of 14
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Welcome to Citi!
Message 8 of 14
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

And I thought I had to many new accounts and inquires, good job and Congratulations!!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, I received my card yesterday and activated it. Tonight, I requested a CLI for12K  and was approved. Crazy how I was denied the card origionally and now I received a 7K increase on requst. 

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.