cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved!!!!!!!!! Discover it Secured...

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Approved!!!!!!!!! Discover it Secured...

I had to step out of the garden, once i found out the secured card could applied for directly as i am rebuilding. I think i've been approved based on the image. discover.png

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved!!! Discover it Secured...

@Schoolbuskid wrote:

I had to step out of the garden, once i found out the secured card could applied for directly as i am rebuilding. I think i've been approved based on the image. discover.png

I think CA got the same screen then turned out to be denied at the end. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 39
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

congrats to you
Message 3 of 39
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Yeah, i'm not sure either...i guess i'll have to wait and see! I will be totally shocked considering how many have been denied with much better scores than me.

Message 4 of 39
ddemari
Super Contributor

I had to upload my ID and SS card. Then it said thanks and we will get back to you. Then someone called me the next day and verified it was me applying and said I was approved. Then the status of the card when I chekced went to this. Took about 3 days for the deposit to come out of my checking. 

Thank you for your application.

We are in the process of confirming your security deposit and sending out your credit card.
It generally takes about 2-3 weeks to receive your credit card from the day we withdraw your security deposit.

If you have additional questions, please call us at 1-800-983-1299

Message 5 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ojefferyo wrote:

@Schoolbuskid wrote:

I think CA got the same screen then turned out to be denied at the end. 

I got the same screen, however after uploading the requested documents I received an email asking me to call their customer service for further clarifictaion. So I did and was approved. Funds were taken from my account today.

Message 6 of 39
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

I haven't heard from them since...they did not ask for any further documentation, nor did i receive any other emails.

Message 7 of 39
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Approved??? Discover it Secured...

What does the status say? I just received a letter saying that my deposit was deducted on 1 26 and I will have my card within 14 days. This was via snail mail.
Message 8 of 39
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

I would say based on this I'm approved!!! woohoo!!!
image.jpg
@ddemari wrote:

What does the status say? I just received a letter saying that my deposit was deducted on 1 26 and I will have my card within 14 days. This was via snail mail.

Message 9 of 39
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations! 

It is a possibilty you were officiallyapproved. My security deposit was deducted from my account on yesterday. So far, I haven't had to submit any documents or call in. I verified my checking online. I also haven't received any additional emails, but I do have this showing under the application status link:

image.png

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.