Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved - FNBO Amex

tag
rg23
Established Member

Re: Approved - FNBO Amex

UPDATE: 

Card came in the mail today thanks for the response.

LOWES-25K|CSP-15K|DISCOVER-15K|BARCLAYS-13K|AMEXEDP-30K|CITI-11.2K|BBMC-10K|WALMART-10K|CAP1Q.S.-5K|NORDSTROM 8K|FNBO AMEX 4K

FICO EQ08 743TU08 741EX08 753
Message 21 of 25
avggoal700
Frequent Contributor

Which CB did they pull

EX 706. TU 705 EQ 682. Avg 698
Message 22 of 25
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Congrats.  I have had the FNBO Amex for about a year now.  I have never really used the card and have still gotten CLI's.  It just keeps getting replaced by other cards with better rewards.  I think I need to figure out which cards have the best rewards and close one or two so that the newer cards don't get spooked with how much available credit I now have.  (I know you should keep them open, but now that I have the best cards I don't think I need to apply for more for a while.)

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 23 of 25
Involver
Valued Contributor

Card just came today.  5 days from approval seems to be the standard based on this thread.  Not that aesthetics matter with a credit card, but this is a nice looking card.  

They pull EX.  They will also pull ARS.

Message 24 of 25
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

@Involver wrote:

Card just came today.  5 days from approval seems to be the standard based on this thread.  Not that aesthetics matter with a credit card, but this is a nice looking card.  

They pull EX.  They will also pull ARS.

Yeah, it is actually a nice looking card I will admit that!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.