Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Approved!! New Synchrony BP Visa Card

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So, this one is a TU pull? I have a really hard time resisting cards that pull TU since my file looks so pretty right now.

When are doing it Cap? Its a TU one and done! youll get one of the 3 cards. If your TU is at least 705..you should get the regualr Visa..like a few have gotten, and reported the TU scores.

My TU is currently at 795, but I'm trying to be a good boy. Just got two new cards last month.

795!!!!????  Oh heck....VISA SIGGY BABY!!! LOL..and its SYNCH...so you know that card will get a crazy limit by Christmas!! Smiley Happy  I love that TU score..its sexy..LOL

It's nice, but my other two suck fuzzy banana balls. Besides, I just got a Visa Sig from Synchrony last month. I'm trying really hard to tell myself to be satisfied with that.

Youre being really good, and that is to be commended!  Smiley Happy 

Message 111 of 219
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So, this one is a TU pull? I have a really hard time resisting cards that pull TU since my file looks so pretty right now.

When are doing it Cap? Its a TU one and done! youll get one of the 3 cards. If your TU is at least 705..you should get the regualr Visa..like a few have gotten, and reported the TU scores.

My TU is currently at 795, but I'm trying to be a good boy. Just got two new cards last month.

795!!!!????  Oh heck....VISA SIGGY BABY!!! LOL..and its SYNCH...so you know that card will get a crazy limit by Christmas!! Smiley Happy  I love that TU score..its sexy..LOL

It's nice, but my other two suck fuzzy banana balls. Besides, I just got a Visa Sig from Synchrony last month. I'm trying really hard to tell myself to be satisfied with that.

Youre being really good, and that is to be commended!  Smiley Happy 

day isn't over Smiley Tongue

Message 112 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I can make it past the first two or three days I'll be okay. That's how long it took to fight off the Venture urge.

Message 113 of 219
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If I can make it past the first two or three days I'll be okay. That's how long it took to fight off the Venture urge.

OMG...You didnt do Venture Craze either?? (sighs)  Smiley Sad  Im SO depressed now! LOL..

YOu could get TONIGHT...

Venture $20k+

BP Sig $8k+

those are my predictions, lol...If you fall out, you might as well do both..But im impressed.

Message 114 of 219
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

OMG...You didnt do Venture Craze either?? (sighs)  Smiley Sad  Im SO depressed now! LOL..

YOu could get TONIGHT...

Venture $20k+

BP Sig $8k+

those are my predictions, lol...If you fall out, you might as well do both..But im impressed.

im sorry..I dont mean to be an enabler here...I guess I see someone with super nice scores, and an easy approval for them.  Im glad for you that you didnt do Venture or BP, Smiley Happy

Message 115 of 219
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Enablers are very welcome in here. Where would we be without them? Smiley Wink

Message 116 of 219
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

YOu could get TONIGHT...

Venture $20k+

BP Sig $8k+

Im going to hold off on this one,We no longer have BP's where I live in Fl,They all got replaced by marathon,I just got back in the good graces of chase so I have to be a good boy for at least 6 months and not apply for anything lolSmiley Happy

Message 117 of 219
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

YOu could get TONIGHT...

Venture $20k+

BP Sig $8k+

Im going to hold off on this one,We no longer have BP's where I live in Fl,They all got replaced by marathon,I just got back in the good graces of chase so I have to be a good boy for at least 6 months and not apply for anything lolSmiley Happy

Completely understand SM! btw..Marathon Visa/store is easy to get tooSmiley Wink 

Ive noticed there sure are a lot of people who live in Sunny flordia hereSmiley Happy 

Message 118 of 219
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

The oddball thing for me is that there is a Sunoco only 2 blockes from me as well as a Marathon a few miles up the road and always wanted one or the other or both. BUT, Citi SL's i heard are Xtremely low and are difficult to raise even with a HP, and the same with Comenity for Marathon.

So what better way for me to cut thru all the crap between those 2 and just settle for Synchrony's BP Visa which is Guranteed To Grow w/SP!

Message 119 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

Figured i would app for my first actual gas card Smiley Happy i have a bp station right down the street from my office and they actually are one of the cheaper gas stations in town.

Approved for visa version called 8002784721, got an intial starting limit of 2200

Thanks

Ryan

Message 120 of 219
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.