Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved!! New Synchrony BP Visa Card

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Approved!! New Synchrony BP Visa Card

Is there an automated status line 800 number? I know I was approved for 2,500 Visa but im curious about the signature or platinum details. 

Message 211 of 219
12njoy
Super Contributor

Applied on 5/17/15 and received the store card for $700.  Haven't received the card yet, but it hit my reports today.  Synchrony is reporting early on this one.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 212 of 219
stagefoursurvivor
Established Contributor

OK, came in the mail today, Visa as expected. Wonder if anyone is getting the Signature? Highest posted SL I've seen was $2500.

11/14/14 Total CL $1,100; 6/30/15 Total CL $180K
Message 213 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I still have the BP Visa through Chase and recently received notice that I was getting converted to the Synchrony BP Visa card. I used to receive 5% cash back on BP gas purchases through Chase.

Can anyone tell me if its worth cancelling this Synchrony gas card and finding a different one that will give me 5% back? I'm trying to understand Synchrony's reward program but it seems to be tricky. I usually spend around $150 on gas each month.

Barclays Sallie Mae would be perfect.

Message 214 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

Applied on 5/17/15 and received the store card for $700.  Haven't received the card yet, but it hit my reports today.  Synchrony is reporting early on this one.

Same thing happened with my eBates. It reported within 72 hours.

Message 215 of 219
jerry2108
Established Member

I got approved for2500 called back door and they put me up to 10000 not bad for a gas card i got the bp visa tu was 739 at the time now 749 tu

Message 216 of 219
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@jerry2108 wrote:

I got approved for2500 called back door and they put me up to 10000 not bad for a gas card i got the bp visa tu was 739 at the time now 749 tu

Hah ha, didn't know this would get some extra air time again Smiley Very Happy but since it has i can update to it. Had some good expectations at first with this one but after the first 4th statement cut of just a lowly 500 cli had no choice but to close this BP Visa card ($1500 SL) and instead turned to the Comenity Bank's Marathon Visa that yielded a much better starting line and chance at a better CLI then Synchrony offered.

$10K on that card is pretty sweet! Congrats!

Message 217 of 219
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@jerry2108 wrote:

Hah ha, didn't know this would get some extra air time again Smiley Very Happy but since it has i can update to it. Had some good expectations at first with this one but after the first 4th statement cut of just a lowly 500 cli had no choice but to close this BP Visa card ($1500 SL) and instead turned to the Comenity Bank's Marathon Visa that yielded a much better starting line and chance at a better CLI then Synchrony offered.

$10K on that card is pretty sweet! Congrats!

$10k through the back door is a great limit if you purchase a lot of BP gas.

I purposely cut the CL down from $10k to $5k when it was still at Chase. I know I could ask for a CLI now that it's with Synchrony, but I don't use BP much these days. For a while having the extra accounts looked favorable, constant payments.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 218 of 219
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

Awesome, Congratulations!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 219 of 219
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.