Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved USAA!

tag
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Re: Approved USAA!

50K i think your selling your self short ! Being a dirtball is all relative, 100k min. If you hold out for a fith recon I heard you get a free toaster oven.

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 21 of 33
McArthur
Regular Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

50K i think your selling your self short ! Being a dirtball is all relative, 100k min. If you hold out for a fith recon I heard you get a free toaster oven.

You are absolutely correct!  Just don't ask for screen shots when I come back and say they approved me.  Smiley Wink

You know, with all the new accounts I got, maybe I can try yet another BK.  

Message 22 of 33
LesWH
Established Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

McArthur just activated it and got a 7k auto increase! LOL

JK

Roflmao!!!!!!!! Yes indeed!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 23 of 33
LesWH
Established Contributor

@McArthur wrote:

@dodgeball wrote:

You are absolutely correct!  Just don't ask for screen shots when I come back and say they approved me.  Smiley Wink

lmao!!!! Thank you for the laughs!!!!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

Message 24 of 33
McArthur
Regular Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@McArthur wrote:

@dodgeball wrote:

????

I'm serious!

Signed,

Gomer P

Message 25 of 33
LesWH
Established Contributor

@McArthur wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@McArthur wrote:

@dodgeball wrote:

????

I'm serious!

Signed,

Gomer P

I know you are. Hey have you gotten the invite for AMEX's Centurion card yet? That HAS to be on your list.

Message 26 of 33
dodgeball
Established Contributor

I think he did ! Plus I just got approved for PenFed, they told me not to worry about my credit report since Im a great guy!

sighned Gomer Pyle

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 27 of 33
McArthur
Regular Contributor

Yup.  Got the Centurion last week.  I was a little angry at first because when I played with the spending button it would only approve me for half a million dollars.  I called to see what the problem is and they must have realized what a power player I am because three million easily goes through now.  Just imagine what they'd give me if my credit file didn't show me to be a leper!

After they approve my recon for Freedom, I'm going to get them to offer me an instant upgrade to a JP Morgan card.

Message 28 of 33
dodgeball
Established Contributor

@McArthur wrote:

Yup.  Got the Centurion last week.  I was a little angry at first because when I played with the spending button it would only approve me for half a million dollars.  I called to see what the problem is and they must have realized what a power player I am because three million easily goes through now.  Just imagine what they'd give me if my credit file didn't show me to be a leper!

After they approve my recon for Freedom, I'm going to get them to offer me an instant upgrade to a JP Morgan card.

Your being to modest, you mean your going to offer them to upgrade to a JP Morgan card, right!

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 29 of 33
dodgeball
Established Contributor

On a serious note do you guys think I should app for the world mastercard as well for some reason half of my inquiries fell of equifax ! Or should I wait six months

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.