Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved USAA!

tag
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Approved USAA!

Was approved for a USAA cash rewards Amex card for $6000 ! I was very suprised because for four years USAA has not shown me any love. I think I am offically done rebuilding as now I have 7 prime cards. Very excited right now. Now officailly off to the garden.

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Approved USAA!

HURRAY!! and yeah your credit card collection is impressive. to the garden it is! Smiley Happy

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 2 of 33
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval and rebuilding. You got a really good line up and need to garden buddy! See you there!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 3 of 33
rtw
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score: EX: 575 (PSECU 5/2/12) TU: 582 (3/6/12) EQ: 664 (4/27/12)
Current Score: EX: 699 (PSECU 06/04/14) 702 (my FICO 08/05/14) TU: 699 (08/01/14) EQ: 675 (07/08/14)
Goal Score: 720
20K PSECU 7/12 | 12K USAA 9/12 | 11K BOA 1-2-3 9/12 | 9K Citi HHonors 9/12 | 8.5K Citi AAdvantage 5/08 | 5K Chase Sapphire Pref. 9/12 | 3.8K Barclays USAir 7/12 | 6K Walmart Dis. 11/12 | 1K Amex SPG 11/12 | 2K Amex BCP 1/13
Message 4 of 33
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Thanks guys really could of not done it without you guys and this board, Just a year all I could get was a First P card now I am getting prime cards.

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 5 of 33
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 6 of 33
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Anybody know how long it takes to get the card ushally?

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 7 of 33
solxp
Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

Anybody know how long it takes to get the card usually?

If you select expedited handling you get card in like 2 day via Fedex. It only costs 8.00 USAA does not look to gouge members on fees compared to some banks that will charge up to 30.00 to expedite shipping on new cards. USAA simply charges their cost. 

I got a phone call out of the blue from them yesterday. They just asked me how I was doing and if I had any question concerning any of my account or if I needed anything more from them. No hard sell or pushy tactics was a friendly conversation. They excel in customer service. 

Message 8 of 33
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice Cl, Congrats on the approval!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 9 of 33
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Thanks guys this card means the most to me. Sure I have cards with bigger limits but thre through NFCU and you can get big lines with average credit. But this is one of the more conservative banks out there and when they instantly approved me after years of hard work of getting my credit in order, it felt so good. I keep logging back in to my USAA account just to make sure that I am not dreaming. Once again thanks to everyone. Next up in a years time is Citibank and US Bank.

Cheers John

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.