Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Amex Delta Gold

tag
murat533
Established Member

Approved for Amex Delta Gold

I have a question.My wife got approved for Amex Delta Gold cc on Sunday for $1000.Will it be 3X after 61 days?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Approved for Amex Delta Gold

Congrats on your approval.  No one can answer the question about getting 3xCLI other than just guesses.  Use it alot prior to then and if your use/profile/income supports it then you will most likely get it.  Athough the only person that really knows this answer is Amex.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

91. YMMV. Amex took a year and a half for a significant increase.  $1000 is a borderline approval. Like mine was. Started at 1k 12/15. As of now 5k.  

Message 3 of 5
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval.....you never know....it will depend on your file. I know quite a few people who couldn't get a CLI for 6 months, and then it was minimal.

Message 4 of 5
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

If your wife has not had any cli with Amex in the past 180 days, then her Delta account will be eligible for 3x

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.