cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard!!!

tag
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

Approved for Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard!!!

Just got approved for Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard for average credit. They gave me a $1500.00 CL. My highest CL yet. YAY!!!

AMEX PRG NPSL, FIDELITY REWARDS 50K, CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE 27K, AMEX DELTA SKYMIES GOLD 25K, CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED 22K, CHASE FREEDOM 20K, CITI DOUBLE CASH 15.5K, BARCLAYCARD REWARDS MASTERCARD 15K, CHASE MARRIOTT PREMIER 5K, CAPITAL ONE SONY CARD 5.75K, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 3.5K, AMAZON STORECARD 6K, VICTORIAS SECRET 2650, EXPRESS NEXT 1850,Gardening2/17/17.
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard!!!

Congrats! Treat it right and itll grow w you Smiley Wink

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 2 of 25
myjourney
Super Contributor

@MissCredit9 wrote:

Just got approved for Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard for average credit. They gave me a $1500.00 CL. My highest CL yet. YAY!!!

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 25
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  I just got a Barclay Arrival not too long ago myself.  Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 25
Deltadog03
Established Contributor

congrats!!

EQ8: 646 EQ5: 652 V3.0: 665 **8/2015
TU8: 635 TU4: 700 V3.0 :663 **8/2015
EX8: 636 EX3: 670 V3.0: ? **8/2015
CCD Util 35%

Message 5 of 25
Tuxedo77
Contributor

WTG! Just got approved as well. Hopefully we don't get canned!
AMEX: PRG, EDP - Citi: Double Cash WMC - Barclay's: Sallie Mae WMC, RMC - Discover: IT - Chase: Freedom
Message 6 of 25
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!!!!

So does Barclay cards more lenient on giving auto CLI? vs boa cash rewards chase freedom and discover??

Current score TU 708, EX 686 EQ 715
Status I.T.Garden Till 08/2014
Message 7 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 8 of 25
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

Thanks guys! I heard they are great with the CLI I transferred a balance from my high interest secured  card for 6 month 0%. I plan on paying that down over the next few months slowly and gardening my recently acquired Quicksilver with everyday purchases to get some good cred with them. I plan on asking both for CLI after 6 months and will eventually give the axe to the one find is not treating me as well as the rewards are pretty similar. I'd like to add Chase Freedom and Amex Delta Gold soon as well but for now I'm staying put in Gardenland.

AMEX PRG NPSL, FIDELITY REWARDS 50K, CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE 27K, AMEX DELTA SKYMIES GOLD 25K, CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED 22K, CHASE FREEDOM 20K, CITI DOUBLE CASH 15.5K, BARCLAYCARD REWARDS MASTERCARD 15K, CHASE MARRIOTT PREMIER 5K, CAPITAL ONE SONY CARD 5.75K, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 3.5K, AMAZON STORECARD 6K, VICTORIAS SECRET 2650, EXPRESS NEXT 1850,Gardening2/17/17.
Message 9 of 25
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

@mikey78 wrote:

Congratulations!!!!

So does Barclay cards more lenient on giving auto CLI? vs boa cash rewards chase freedom and discover??

I hope so!

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.