Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Citi Double Cash & Amex Blue Cash Everyday

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Citi Double Cash & Amex Blue Cash Everyday

I have a discover Card with a $2400.00 Limit. Started as secured with $800, graduated. Had it for a year and a half. Thought it was time for a second card.

Applied for the Citi two weeks ago, was not instantly approved. After some back and forth they verified my information and approved me with a $3500 SL.Yeah! Very Happy! 

Citi pulled Equifax & Experian. My Experian Fico 8 is 738 (Got it from the Experian App). No sure of my Equifax Fico 8. TransUnion Fico 8 is 759 (Got it from the Discover App). Had no inquiries when they pulled. 11% Utilization. No late payments. Average Age: 1 year 5 months. $30,000 income.

On a whim, I decided to apply for one of the offers I got from American Express. I recievd one in the mail for the Premier Rewards Gold, 50,000 point after spending $2000. Pre-Qualified from the site for BCE, $200 statement credit after spending a thousand. Went with BCE. Just got the DC and wasn't planning on applying for any other card until next year, but I was feeling bold. Only had the one inquiry my accounts, figured two wouldn't hurt me too much. Applied, instantly approved.

$10,000 Limit... Really? I couldn't believe it... Suprising start to the New Year... I'm set until 2020...

Amex pulled Experian

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Approved for Citi Double Cash & Amex Blue Cash Everyday

Nicely done, all around! Congratulations! And thanks for sharing your data points!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 10
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your new cards!

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome work,  Congrats

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals! 

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on TLs!
Message 6 of 10
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Those are great approvals! Congrats.

Robot Very Happy

Message 7 of 10
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your persistance to see the graduation of your secured to unsecured! Also congratulations for striking the AMEX fire while the poker was still hot and getting both new cards yes there CL WILL grow over time.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow CONGRATULATIONS 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.