Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Citi Forward cli upon activation 7k to 15k

tag
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for Citi Forward cli upon activation 7k to 15k

Sounds to good to be true, IMO

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 21 of 31
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

Sorry to hear that.You know some times they dont but its just that you have to keep asking once a month or every 2 months dont wait 6 months as long as they do a soft pull your fine to ask

I was calling ge walmart every month and they have done a cli every onth for 3 months in a row 1.3k-2.0k-4.0k

Hey good luck though

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Message 22 of 31
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@astritaho1979 wrote:

Sorry to hear that.You know some times they dont but its just that you have to keep asking once a month or every 2 months dont wait 6 months as long as they do a soft pull your fine to ask

I was calling ge walmart every month and they have done a cli every onth for 3 months in a row 1.3k-2.0k-4.0k

Hey good luck though

What are you talking about??

The

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 23 of 31
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

Sounds to good to be true, IMO

This is what I am thinking too and especially he didnt get the best available rate, but hey he proved us wrong once before right??

This is just unheard of and I am in shock

Message 24 of 31
LesWH
Established Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

Woman Wink

OMG!! I called Citi to get a CLI on my AAdvantage AMEX and while they told me they couldn't give me an increase,Edited to remove inflamatory posting.Oh happy day!!

Inflamatory remarks will not be tolerated on the forums.

Shogun, myFICO moderator.

I get it now. You can lie all you want on the forum, just don't make jokes! Gotcha!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 25 of 31
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@LesWH wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

Woman Wink

OMG!! I called Citi to get a CLI on my AAdvantage AMEX and while they told me they couldn't give me an increase,Edited to remove inflamatory posting.Oh happy day!!

I get it now. You can lie all you want on the forum, just don't make jokes! Gotcha!

We've been down this road before with other posters and have come to certain conclusions about these types of posts. I would please refer you to the following sticky:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/What-to-do-when-you-think-a-poster-is-full-of-it/td-p/1...

Whether you believe a particular poster's claims or not, what will not be tolerated in these forums is flaming. According to the Terms of Service, the following is expressly prohibited:

"Attacks, including 'Flaming' another user or entity in such a way as to incite or perpetuate an argument or conflict"

So yes, jokes that "incite or perpetuate an argument or conflict" are subject to being removed.

As stated in the above referenced sticky, the best way to deal with posts that strain one's credulity is as follows:

"Meanwhile, if these posts are driving you nuts, all we can suggest is the favorite saying of second-grade teachers everywhere: 'Ignore inappropriate behavior.' If you don't believe what he posts, either don't read any of the threads, or post just once something on the order of 'rolls eyes' and move along."

So at this point, I would urge everyone on this thread to just move along...

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 26 of 31
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

Woman Wink

I agree with you 100%, but I need to refrain

Message 27 of 31
dodgeball
Established Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

Woman Wink

I agree with you 100%, but I need to refrain

+1000000000

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 28 of 31
lionsfan20
Regular Contributor

I tried this with citi a few months ago and a bunch of different reps all declined me..citi just isnt one of those banks that does this so unfortunately , I have to agree this isnt believable.

Message 29 of 31
dodgeball
Established Contributor

its all fairy tale

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.