cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Discover via new Pre-Approval site!

tag
fmctatum
Valued Member

Re: Approved for Discover via new Pre-Approval site!

Congratulaions!  I've been accessing the Discover prequal site for a couple of months and could only get an APR range, which made me believe it would be a denial.  Tried the "new" site and received approval.  But now my DH is going to be so disappointed in me because he told me last night to stop getting more cards. I'm blaming you, Climbingthemountain, hahaha!

Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fmctatum wrote:

Congratulaions!  I've been accessing the Discover prequal site for a couple of months and could only get an APR range, which made me believe it would be a denial.  Tried the "new" site and received approval.  But now my DH is going to be so disappointed in me because he told me last night to stop getting more cards. I'm blaming you, Climbingthemountain, hahaha!

Congrats!  I will be happy to take the blame, just dont tell him where I live lol 

Message 12 of 28
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Congrats and thanks for the Info.

Message 13 of 28
Ardecko
Frequent Contributor

@Climbingthemountain

I skimmed the thread, but I didn't see them. Do you know your scores when you applied?

2017-09-09 FICO 08: EQ 677, TU 640, EX 705
2020-02-07 FICO 08: TU 789
2020-02-10 FICO 08: EX 752

Gardening, mostly, again until... soon(I need to replace my car)

Message 14 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ardecko wrote:

@Anonymous

I skimmed the thread, but I didn't see them. Do you know your scores when you applied?

My most recent Credit Scorecard was 657, and 7 months since Chapt 7 Discharge.

Message 15 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just realized I have not received any email communication yet after my online approval.  Assumed I might receive some sort of thanks/congrats email or the such.  Should I expect to be contacted prior to card arriving via the mail fairy?

Message 16 of 28
Hex
Valued Contributor

I got an It card approved on 8/31/17 and didn't get an email or anything until 9/6 (I just checked my emails). The official account opening date was 9/1. The card arrived in a snazzy little folder. I got the card on 9/13.
Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hex if you read my post above yours, the same thing happened to me. I had the documents to upload and then they told me I could wait for a call or I could call in. I was applied for $5K.
Message 18 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't, as well.  But then, I got nothing from the others I applied for either...except an email letting me know when the cards had shipped.

Message 19 of 28
fmctatum
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Just realized I have not received any email communication yet after my online approval.  Assumed I might receive some sort of thanks/congrats email or the such.  Should I expect to be contacted prior to card arriving via the mail fairy?

Was just wondering the same thing...

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.