cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Discover via new Pre-Approval site!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Discover via new Pre-Approval site!

Wanted to post an update, card arrived today.  Felt good to sign the back and add it to my wallet. Smiley Happy

On a side note, still have not see a hard pull on my credit yet for this 

Message 21 of 28
fmctatum
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Wanted to post an update, card arrived today.  Felt good to sign the back and add it to my wallet. Smiley Happy

My first thought was "Yay for you!"  My second thought was, "and I haven't even gotten the "welcome" email. Did they change their mind? Was it too good to be true? Cause I already added it to my sig." LOL  Logged into my email, and there it is!  Says it should arrive in 3 - 5 days!!!

Message 22 of 28
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

@fmctatum wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My first thought was "Yay for you!"  My second thought was, "and I haven't even gotten the "welcome" email. Did they change their mind? Was it too good to be true? Cause I already added it to my sig." LOL  Logged into my email, and there it is!  Says it should arrive in 3 - 5 days!!!

I was thinking the same thing. No email but you can check the status online.  Finally got tracking Monday that it will arrive Friday. Can't wait!

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 23 of 28
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I think its sometimes the norm that one may not receive welcome emails. Honestly i dont recall getting one after finally being approvedSmiley Wink
Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval and SL.  Where the heck was the website when I was denied last month?  Would have saved the HP.  

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!!!

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved last week and didn't get an email until the card was shipped a few days later. I didn't receive a welcome email.
Message 27 of 28
UncleB
Credit Mentor

New posts regarding the Discover Pre-Approval site can be directed to the thread in the applications forum:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Discover-Pre-Approval-with-Solid-APRs/m-p/5...

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.