cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Discover via new Pre-Approval site!

New Contributor

Re: Approved for Discover via new Pre-Approval site!

Wanted to post an update, card arrived today.  Felt good to sign the back and add it to my wallet. Smiley Happy

On a side note, still have not see a hard pull on my credit yet for this 

Chapt7 Discharge 3/17
Message 21 of 28
Valued Member

Climbingthemountain wrote:

Wanted to post an update, card arrived today.  Felt good to sign the back and add it to my wallet. Smiley Happy

My first thought was "Yay for you!"  My second thought was, "and I haven't even gotten the "welcome" email. Did they change their mind? Was it too good to be true? Cause I already added it to my sig." LOL  Logged into my email, and there it is!  Says it should arrive in 3 - 5 days!!!

Message 22 of 28
Frequent Contributor

fmctatum wrote:

Climbingthemountain wrote:

My first thought was "Yay for you!"  My second thought was, "and I haven't even gotten the "welcome" email. Did they change their mind? Was it too good to be true? Cause I already added it to my sig." LOL  Logged into my email, and there it is!  Says it should arrive in 3 - 5 days!!!

I was thinking the same thing. No email but you can check the status online.  Finally got tracking Monday that it will arrive Friday. Can't wait!

NFCU Cash Rewards - $22,000 -- NFCU CLOC - $15,000
NFCU Flagship - $22,000 -- Nordstrom Retail Card - $4000
Amazon Retail Card - $5000 -- Capital One QS1 - $1,250
Amex Gold Delta - $1000 -- Amex Premier Rewards Gold
Amex Hilton Surpass $1000 -- Discover IT - $5,500 - Amex SPG - $1000
Message 23 of 28
Super Contributor

I think its sometimes the norm that one may not receive welcome emails. Honestly i dont recall getting one after finally being approvedSmiley Wink
Message 24 of 28
Valued Member

Congrats on the approval and SL.  Where the heck was the website when I was denied last month?  Would have saved the HP.  

Current Scores Fico 8 - 12/17 EQ 659 TU 684 EX 660
NFCU CLOC $15,000 | NFCU Cash Rewards $5000 | Discover It $1250 | Capital One QuickSilver $500 | Walmart $400 | Wayfair $700 | Williams Sonoma $500 | Capital One Secured $200

Business Credit: Office Depot Business $1000 | Uline $500 | Quill $250
Message 25 of 28

Congrats on the approval!!!

Message 26 of 28
Regular Contributor

I was approved last week and didn't get an email until the card was shipped a few days later. I didn't receive a welcome email.

New posts regarding the Discover Pre-Approval site can be directed to the thread in the applications forum:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Discover-Pre-Approval-with-Solid-APRs/m-p/5...

Message 28 of 28