Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Firestone card!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Firestone card!

I'm excited because this my first non-subprime card. I have a Cap 1 secured ($300 limit) Fingerhut ($1250) and First Premier ($300). My uti is sitting at 40% overall which was a blip... Meaning I didn't PIF this month because we recently moved

Fico scores are Eq 595/TU 593/Ex 584. Needless to say I'm very surprised I was approved. They gave me a CL of $800.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Firestone card!

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 7
arn0822
Valued Member

Great

Started establishing business credit 08/2021.
AMEX Amazon Business Prime | AMEX Lowes 4PROS| FNBO | Quill | Uline |Grainger | Floor & Decor | ExxonMobile | Capital One Sparks Business | Amazon Business Credit Net 30 | Amazon Net 55 | Office Max/Office Depot
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm excited because this my first non-subprime card. I have a Cap 1 secured ($300 limit) Fingerhut ($1250) and First Premier ($300). My uti is sitting at 40% overall which was a blip... Meaning I didn't PIF this month because we recently moved

Fico scores are Eq 595/TU 593/Ex 584. Needless to say I'm very surprised I was approved. They gave me a CL of $800.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 7
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!
Message 6 of 7
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.