cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Marriott Rewards Premier Card :)

tag
cjack202003
New Contributor

Approved for Marriott Rewards Premier Card :)

It was an instant approval!  I went through the Marriott website, cuz I have a membership number.  The application process took you through Chase.  My FICO scores are currently 791 EQ, 790 TU, and 785 EX.  AAOA is just over 3 yrs and my oldest card is 7 yrs old.  I put my income as $46,203.  I was instantly approved for $13,800 Smiley Happy  However, I'm going to transfer some of that over to my Freedom which will bring my Freedom up to 10K, without taking a hard pull for a credit line increase.  Also, not worried about the annual fee after a year.  Since I'm active duty, the fee is waived Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Marriott Rewards Premier Card :)

Congrats!  You won't have any problems moving your line of credit between cards either.  Didn't know they waived the AF for active duty.  That is cool. Apprecaite your service!!

Message 2 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats..

Message 3 of 32
cjack202003
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!  You won't have any problems moving your line of credit between cards either.  Didn't know they waived the AF for active duty.  That is cool. Apprecaite your service!!

Thanks.  I like the perks that come with it.  The 3 month spend is going to be easy.  I was already going to make a purchase over the spend requirement, so I waited until I got this card.  I also like the ability to transfer my points to get the REAL Priority Pass, not the "Select." I also plan on getting the Platinum.  Like the benefits of that one too...and they waive the fee for me too!

Message 4 of 32
Santi78342
Established Contributor

Congratulations & thank you for your service!

Message 5 of 32
cjack202003
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats..

Thanks!

Message 6 of 32
cjack202003
New Contributor

@Santi78342 wrote:

Congratulations & thank you for your service!

Thank you!

Message 7 of 32
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@cjack202003 wrote:

It was an instant approval!  I went through the Marriott website, cuz I have a membership number.  The application process took you through Chase.  My FICO scores are currently 791 EQ, 790 TU, and 785 EX.  AAOA is just over 3 yrs and my oldest card is 7 yrs old.  I put my income as $46,203.  I was instantly approved for $13,800 Smiley Happy  However, I'm going to transfer some of that over to my Freedom which will bring my Freedom up to 10K, without taking a hard pull for a credit line increase.  Also, not worried about the annual fee after a year.  Since I'm active duty, the fee is waived Smiley Happy

Grats on your new Marriott Premier card Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 32
cjack202003
New Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@cjack202003 wrote:

Grats on your new Marriott Premier card Smiley Happy

Thanks! Going to enjoy having it Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 32
hot4u
Established Contributor

Congrats Smiley Wink

I use my Marriott every weekend for buffet in Waikiki ..

at 5 points per dollar adds up quick.

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.