cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for NFCU Signature cashRewards Visa!!!

tag
leogirl88
Valued Member

Approved for NFCU Signature cashRewards Visa!!!

I am super excited about this... I read how many of you were getting great limits so I decided to join NFCU about a week ago. At the same time I decided to app for the cashRewards Visa. I did not get an immediately approval. It took a few days because they had to verify my address. After handing in my paperwork I was approved for 7k!! This may not be the best compared to others however all of my other cards are around 1K so this is definitely an improvement. When I went online I also saw that it is a Signature Visa...Didn't know they had a Signature cashRewards Visa. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for NFCU Signature cashRewards Visa!!!

Congrats! It looks like you got it all... a siggy Visa, nice initial CL, and a cl that is much higher than your other cards. I wish that I was eligible for NFCU. Congrats none the less!

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 2 of 15
leogirl88
Valued Member

Thank you. I wouldn't even have known about NFCU if it wasn't for this forum

Message 3 of 15
FutureBillionaire
Established Contributor

What type of awards does that card get?

Gas: Discover It, Penfed Platinum Rewards x2, Chase freedom, Citi TYP
Plane tickets: CSP
Groceries: AMEX BCP, Penfed Platinum Rewards,Citi TYP
Clothes: Express, Amex BCP, Discover IT
Amazon: Citi Forward, Cash +
Restaurants: Citi Forward, Chase Freedom, Discover IT, CSP
Hotels and other travel: Discover Escape, CSP
Movies: BofA travel rewards visa signature(fandango), Discover IT, Citi Forward, Freedom
Bars, clubs, tomfoolery: CSP, Citi Forward, Discover IT, Freedom
Balance transfers: Kroger 123 rewards
Bill Pay: Chase Ink Plus, Citi Forward,
Everyday spending: Bofa Accelerated cash rewards amex, Discover Escape
Message 4 of 15
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

@leogirl88 wrote:

congrats my boys at navy fed came through again and again now ask for an increase Smiley Very Happy 

last week i ask for an increase on my nrewrads visa it was declineSmiley Madafter 2 days i ask for increase on my flagship and it was instant 15k to 23kSmiley Surprised

total line with Navyfed 87K

Message 5 of 15
lsdiamond
Established Member

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!! When it comes to NFCU don't ever hesitate just do it. I'm still excited over my flagship visa and it's my highest credit line out of all my cards. So I know how you feel. Enjoy!!!

Message 6 of 15
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Congratulations!!!!

Nice CL, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 7 of 15
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@mr_postman wrote:

@leogirl88 wrote:

congrats my boys at navy fed came through again and again now ask for an increase Smiley Very Happy 

last week i ask for an increase on my nrewrads visa it was declineSmiley Madafter 2 days i ask for increase on my flagship and it was instant 15k to 23kSmiley Surprised

total line with Navyfed 87K

Leogirl!  Congrats on the great starting limit! Smiley Happy

Mr_Postman-  was your Flagship CLI instant approval after your denial?  I'm just amazed at your progress with this company!  Thanks for the feedback.  I'm thinking of requesting a CLI but haven't reached the 6 mo mark.  What do you recommend?

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 8 of 15
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 9 of 15
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Congrats very happy for you. Welcome to the nfcu familySmiley Happy

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.