cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Navy Federal Flagship Rewards!

tag
alex43223
New Visitor

Approved for Navy Federal Flagship Rewards!

Sorry guys, I'm new here, but I felt I had to share. I've got 5 CCs:

Discover 1.5K

USAA AMEX 1K

AMEX Zync NPSL

PNC 1K

CapOne Plat .75K

and have had them for about 1.5-3 years. I recently got a new job with a substantial income increase, but as you can see they're all fairly low limit cards. I joined a new credit union with my new job (not Navy Fed), and they (unknowingly to me) did a hard pull upon joining. I had thought about applying for a new card for a while but I figured I may as well get another hard inquiry out of the way on the same day instead of waiting around. I figured I would go for the Visa Signature from NFCU because I heard they give out high limits and the website says if you are not approved for the card of your choice, you will be automatically offered a lower one. I didn't really expect it to happen but I logged in today and read my messages, and it said I was approved!! I expected some limit like the Signature minimum of $5000 but, no, it says I was approved for $14,000! I can't believe it! NavyFed is a good bank in my book. I may switch over to them completely. They've just earned my respect.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Approved for Navy Federal Flagship Rewards!

YAY... I love Navy!!

Message 2 of 14
jaicam5
Valued Member

Congrats on your limit with NFCU!!!!

Message 3 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@alex43223 wrote:

Sorry guys, I'm new here, but I felt I had to share. I've got 5 CCs:

Discover 1.5K

USAA AMEX 1K

AMEX Zync NPSL

PNC 1K

CapOne Plat .75K

and have had them for about 1.5-3 years. I recently got a new job with a substantial income increase, but as you can see they're all fairly low limit cards. I joined a new credit union with my new job (not Navy Fed), and they (unknowingly to me) did a hard pull upon joining. I had thought about applying for a new card for a while but I figured I may as well get another hard inquiry out of the way on the same day instead of waiting around. I figured I would go for the Visa Signature from NFCU because I heard they give out high limits and the website says if you are not approved for the card of your choice, you will be automatically offered a lower one. I didn't really expect it to happen but I logged in today and read my messages, and it said I was approved!! I expected some limit like the Signature minimum of $5000 but, no, it says I was approved for $14,000! I can't believe it! NavyFed is a good bank in my book. I may switch over to them completely. They've just earned my respect.

CONGRATS!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 14
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

Way to go!

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 6 of 14
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Awesome news congrats

Message 7 of 14
iMarcus
Contributor

congrats...

Message 8 of 14
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Superb cl!

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 9 of 14
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Congrats!
TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.