Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Old Navy!

tag
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Approved for Old Navy!

First store card ever! $300. I've been denied before and thought for sure it'd happen again but nope. Just wondering who does their cards, if there's a chance I'd get approved for another store card now that I've taken the HP. Haven't checked my scores recently but my bank said its just over 600 on ex and they gave me a $1500 cc while using half of that to pay off my capital one cards. I have nfcu nrewards $5000 limit also. My rebuilding is paying off, slowly. I just have a TON of inqs.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Approved for Old Navy!

Message 2 of 14
CREDITSURFER
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!! Did you get the store or the Visa? My DW just got the Old Navy Visa last week. $1000 CL.

Mouse over for CL
FICO EQ (670) 9/6, TUwalmart (725) 11/4, Discover FICO (725) 11/19, AMEX EX Pull (728) 11/29
GOAL: 750 with all
Message 3 of 14
missjae
Established Contributor

Congrats! GE issues the ON card....they have tons of other cards as well.
Message 4 of 14
myjourney
Super Contributor

congarts keep up the good work

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 14
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

I think its just the store card. How do I know?
Message 6 of 14
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Well what do you know...approved for Wal-Mart, $500!! I'm in shock. I got greedy and tried Lowe's and chevron cards, got a msg on both saying ill get an email or letter so I'm assuming denied and ill stop there. Felt good though! 

As far as prime cards go, which would be the best to app for in a few months when all my cards are reporting and I bring my util down? One that's not inq sensitive would be great!

Message 7 of 14
halos24
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I have a few of their cards, and noticed when I first opened them Lowes and Chevron were not as nice and both denied me. You take care of the two you have and you will see them grow you can ask for a cli with a sp every 4 statements. I've had the Old Navy card a while started low at 300 also and now at 1600. I was also recently approved for Chevron after being denied last year.
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 8 of 14
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Sweet! I am thankful I was approved for anything so ill just quit now and let these cards grow. I don't plan on using them often, but is GE sensitive to usage? IE if I don't use them often will they close them?
Message 9 of 14
halos24
Frequent Contributor

Not sure, I unfortunately use the cards but try my best to PIF when I can.
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.