Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for PSECU CC and pre approved for vehicle loan

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Approved for PSECU CC and pre approved for vehicle loan

@colindidit wrote:
500?... Seriously? Can I call and recon for twice that?

You just apped for it?!?!?!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 21 of 28
colindidit
Established Contributor

Yeah ... Wish I didn't lol
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 22 of 28
colindidit
Established Contributor

Priceline though not arrival.. What a carport limit/APR. oh well.. Off to the garden :/. When I called he said he'd have to do another HP. I said no
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 23 of 28
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@colindidit wrote:
Priceline though not arrival.. What a carport limit/APR. oh well.. Off to the garden :/. When I called he said he'd have to do another HP. I said no

I'd call back and speak to a different CSR on the backdoor thread. Thats crazy!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 24 of 28
colindidit
Established Contributor

I called the credit analyst first then they said it was closed (automated) then called the customer care and that's when they said it'd be another HP. 500 CL and 21.99 apr? I might just try the analyst tomorrow and if they can't do it with the same HP I'm gonna cancel the card.
Message 25 of 28
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@colindidit wrote:
I called the credit analyst first then they said it was closed (automated) then called the customer care and that's when they said it'd be another HP. 500 CL and 21.99 apr? I might just try the analyst tomorrow and if they can't do it with the same HP I'm gonna cancel the card.

Nah you need to deal with the credit analyst tommorow they will hook you up!!!! No HP necessary!!!

Good luck!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 26 of 28
colindidit
Established Contributor

Hope so. Inquiries 7 on TU hopefully they'll see all my high card limits and at least give me 1000. This is insane .. Can they decrease my APR too? I hope so.. If not I really don't want thus card :/
Message 27 of 28
colindidit
Established Contributor

Got up to the 1000 I hoped. Was told apr couldn't be lowered. And also noted high amount accounts opened since 2011.said I was building credit and as you can see. Most (nearly all) of those cards go unused. He like that I didn't carry balances and asked what card I use most. Told him my chase with the lower APR . Was told to try back in 6 months for apr decrease.
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.