Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Ritz!! Psyched!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Ritz!! Psyched!

@chalupaman wrote:

I'm impressed. 3 chase cards within 30 days? That's a new one even for me.

Congrats on the approval. How much was the limit?

Also I think it'd be best to make that your stopping place for Chase for now and let those age a bit.

Yeah, I hadn't applied for any cards in over a year. So three in two days is crazy for me. I wont be applying for anything for the next few years. Gonna let these age, and see if chase will auto cli. Thanks! 

Oh and my limit is $5,000.

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vikingred wrote:

Dude, once the card shows up on your chase logon, send a secure message to chase through your acct screen, subject: rewards, and tell them you had seen an offer for 3k spend in 3months for 140,000 points, and they will prolly give it to you.  They did it for me last week.  Getting my metal card tomorrow.  So excited.  Best of luck.

Yeah I will be definitely doing that. The points make much more sense for me than the current offer. Hopefully they will honor it. How long did it take for your card to show online?

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

I'm impressed. 3 chase cards within 30 days? That's a new one even for me.

Congrats on the approval. How much was the limit?

Also I think it'd be best to make that your stopping place for Chase for now and let those age a bit.

Yeah, I hadn't applied for any cards in over a year. So three in two days is crazy for me. I wont be applying for anything for the next few years. Gonna let these age, and see if chase will auto cli. Thanks! 

Oh and my limit is $5,000.

Congrats on your approval, fantastic card Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 21
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

i usually say sweet but this is awesome ..enjoy it!

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know how long it takes for the account number to be generated? Wait time for card?
Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!

Message 18 of 21
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Got approved for the Ritz Carlton one day after I got approved for the Freedom and CSP. Scores pretty solid. Ficos: 740s. 3 Total inquiries. 4 years history. No missed payments. Utilization: 9%. I'll update this thread if any additional hard pulls were done, so far looks like still the same one. Thank you Chase!!! 

Sweet!!!!!!!  Nice job.

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm impressed -- very nice!!

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.