cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for USBank Platinum Visa today!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for USBank Platinum Visa today!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you don't mind, I'd also like to receive this PM. Smiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

@cats63 wrote:

Mustanglvr2006  how did you get your scores to move up so quickly? That is great,let us know how you did it if you don't mind !

I'll send you a PM, you're not the first to ask, so I'll copy and paste and send you a PM, check your PM's in about 5 mins.

Me too please!

I think I got all the PM's sent, hope it helpsSmiley Happy

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don't mind my asking, I'd also like to know how you got your scores up so quickly. I was informed about this site over the weekend and I just signed up today, so I'm a newbie.  My current TU=751 and EQ=738. I haven't figured out where my Experion score is yet. I'd like to get over 800, if possible. Thanks.

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, would you mind PM me about how to increase score so quickly? My score is really low now. 

Thank you :-) 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@cats63 wrote:

Mustanglvr2006  how did you get your scores to move up so quickly? That is great,let us know how you did it if you don't mind !

I'll send you a PM, you're not the first to ask, so I'll copy and paste and send you a PM, check your PM's in about 5 mins.

Me too please!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@cats63 wrote:

Me too please!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@cats63 wrote:

Me too please!

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.