cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Victoria's Secret, Express and Brylane Home with shopping cart trick

tag
Trepierre
Established Member

Approved for Victoria's Secret, Express and Brylane Home with shopping cart trick

I was approved for all three within the last few days. I have a thin file and I'm rebuilding. I was surprised it worked. Everything I read on these forums was correct. The pre-approval message popped up as I was checking out.  Brylane approved $300, VS $500 and Express $500.  

I also tried with Walmart but it didn't work. I will stop for now and garden these.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Approved for Victoria's Secret, Express and Brylane Home with shopping cart trick

Congrats x3 Walmart doesn't have the pop up trick. Thanks for sharing. Join us in the garden and let them age and grow.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 13
brikays
Regular Contributor

Re: Approved for Victoria's Secret, Express and Brylane Home with shopping cart trick

Congratulations.
~ Hover over cards to view limits ~

Message 3 of 13
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats!!!

Message 4 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 13
aqualife
Valued Member

Congratulations! Mind sharing what your credit score is? Just curious if my score is anywhere close to even be entertaining the idea of applying for the cards you mentioned. Congrats again!

Message 6 of 13
Tyler45150
Valued Member

Congrats! I just did the VS on the Cart trick....it's the only one I could get to come up so far Smiley Sad but I hear if you keep trying eventually they will pop up!

My Wallet
Discover IT $5K/ Amex Plat $NPSL/ Amex PRG $NPSL/ Walmart MC 10K/ Amazon Store $10K/ Target MC $10K/ Chase Freedom $2500/ Chase Freedom 2 $500/ Chase Marriott VSig $5000/ Victorias Secret $2300/ US Bank Plat $1000/ US Bank College $1000/ US Bank Cash + VSig 5k/ Citi Costco VSig $6,700/ Cap 1 Quicksilver $5300/ AMEX Delta Reserve $11,200/ Amex BCP $25K/ Kohls $2000/ Cap 1 GM World Elite MC $12K/ NFCU Cash VSig $21K/ NFCU Flagship Rewards VSig 32.5k/ Fifth Third Trio $800/ USAA Rewards VSig 14k/ Sams MC 10K
Message 7 of 13
Trepierre
Established Member

aqualife,

The scores are 661 EX, 628 EQ, 713 TU

Message 8 of 13
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Congrats x3

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 9 of 13
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

How many purchases did you make until pop up?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.