Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Walmart card!!!!

tag
trying_to_B_good
Contributor

Re: Approved for Walmart card!!!!

nice! i want one too,  but did not fit the bill, when i applied during my app spree this year. denied me with a 627 fico.....here's hoping for next year till then im in the garden, so to speak!  CONGRATS!

Message 11 of 20
Tristate
Contributor

So I just called 800 number and found out that my CL is...    whooping $250Smiley Wink

I was transfered to Credit Solutions and the guy over the phone after looking at my file

for 3 minutes said that he is not able to increase CL. Oh well, at least I was notdenied, and

will be getting free Fico. When should I ask for CLI ? 6 months?

AMEX BCE 10K; BARCLAYS REWARDS 10K; CITI ANYWHERE 8K; DISCOVER 7,5K;CAP ONE VENTURE 9K;MERRICK BANK 2,3K; MACY'S 1,2K; WALMART-SYNCRONY 450$.
BK7 DISCHARGED IN 2011. FICO 8 NOW IN LOW 700S.
Message 12 of 20
knoregs
Established Contributor

Congrats!

~kn

EQ: 700 (FICO ScoreWatch) 11/26/14
EX: ??? (No Current)
TU: 681 (Discover FICO) 11/12/14

Last App 9/22/14... In Garden 'till Summer '15
Message 13 of 20
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

4monthsSmiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 14 of 20
Tristate
Contributor

@djc1puno wrote:
4monthsSmiley Happy

That's not bad at all. Is it auto CLI usually?

AMEX BCE 10K; BARCLAYS REWARDS 10K; CITI ANYWHERE 8K; DISCOVER 7,5K;CAP ONE VENTURE 9K;MERRICK BANK 2,3K; MACY'S 1,2K; WALMART-SYNCRONY 450$.
Message 15 of 20
Grabiela
New Contributor

Can you please tell me what credit report they pull for you? And in what state you live? And what are you scores? Thank you and CONGRATS!!!!

Message 16 of 20
Tristate
Contributor

@Grabiela wrote:

Can you please tell me what credit report they pull for you? And in what state you live? And what are you scores? Thank you and CONGRATS!!!!

I even don't know what they pulled. I'm sure someone with better knowledge of GE Walmart can chime in. I'm in Illinois and my EQ score is 678 for now.

Message 17 of 20
RTOrockstar
Frequent Contributor

@Grabiela wrote:

Walmart(GE) usually pulls Transunion but will occassionally pull Experian.

Message 18 of 20
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

I believe u can hit the love button. Ask for cli after 4th statement op Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 19 of 20
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Good for you!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.