Congrats!
Message 11 of 13
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for a Fidelity Investment Rewards American

@Anonymous wrote:
What's your score
What did they pull?

Last time i checked, my score is 648. I let ALL my balances report hence my score slipped. I think they pulled EX because i got an alert from Credit Sesame earlier this morning. With that being said, even though my score is 648, i'm sure whoever reviewed my CR saw that i pay in full after the statement cuts and i've had a 2 year excellent relationship with FIA (Bank of America) and an even more exellent relationship with Amex. Never missed a payment and always pay in full AFTER the statement cut. I really stopped caring about my score about a couple of months ago. I figured i'd just recon if i get declined.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for a Fidelity Investment Rewards American

@Membersince2013 wrote:

Applied on Sunday. I saw that they pulled my CR earlier this morning, so i called in today. I was told that i'm approved for a 6K CL and will be recieveing  a card in 5-7 business days. I like the CL and the 2% cashback. Looks like i'll be dumping my Venture next year Smiley Happy

Nice, congrats

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.