Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for the BBVA Compass Bank NBA Amex *Recon Update*

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for the BBVA Compass Bank NBA Amex *Recon Update*

@chanteezy1006 wrote:
Yes i was approved. I dont know why they have to be so dang secretive. Lol call tomorrow. I called twove and they finally told me i was approved and my limit

So I just got an email saying im approved. i called to get apr a sl but the lady said she was just in authorizations and that cust serivce is closed. so i guess i have to wait to find out. im hoping its atleast 10k although i was very surprised i was approved considering they pulled experian and not TU 

Message 181 of 183
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called today and spoke with a rep. Approved for 5k SL. I guess I'm ok with that. Would've been more if they pulled Tu. no af for lifetime and 0 percent apr for 6 months. In the garden I go as I have now three cards in the mail. Another cap one for 3k, sportsman quite visa 3k, compass Amex 5k. 8 major cards but 5 new (last 6 months). 17 Inq ex, 17 Inq eq, 9 TU inq 

Message 182 of 183
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditman03 wrote:

Called today and spoke with a rep. Approved for 5k SL. I guess I'm ok with that. Would've been more if they pulled Tu. no af for lifetime and 0 percent apr for 6 months. In the garden I go as I have now three cards in the mail. Another cap one for 3k, sportsman quite visa 3k, compass Amex 5k. 8 major cards but 5 new (last 6 months). 17 Inq ex, 17 Inq eq, 9 TU inq 

Nice.. Congrats on the approval..

Message 183 of 183
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.