Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved!

Just got approved for an UNSECURED discover card! It's only a $500 limit, but it's a start!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Tran92
Regular Contributor

Re: Approved!

Congrats which card?
TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Matrix.  The website say's it's tailored to individual needs, may be secured or unsecured. My scores are all below 600 and I got it as an unsecured card.

Message 3 of 11
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Congrats

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 4 of 11
GABrown
New Contributor

Congrats!!!! cant wait til i can get a real card like Amex or Discover!!! I have a long road ahead!!!
Message 5 of 11
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 6 of 11
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Congrat............Treat them well my friend

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everybody!

The annual fee is kind of high so I may end up only using it a year or so until I can get something better.  It's probably only going to get used to buy something small each month that way I'm able to pay off the balance.  Just wanted to add another revolving credit line to my mix to maybe bump up my credit scores a little.

Message 8 of 11
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 9 of 11
Tran92
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Matrix.  The website say's it's tailored to individual needs, may be secured or unsecured. My scores are all below 600 and I got it as an unsecured card.

Well it's a lower end card by discover, but it can be good as a rebuilding process. I would just cancel it at 11 months to avoid the annual fee and hopefully by that time you can get a more decent card. Good Luck!

TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.