Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aprroved for Both Amex same day app

tag
TrishN
Established Contributor

Re: Aprroved for Both Amex same day app

i guess they approved me 2 cards because i used them back to 2003-2005. i paid off and cut the card. never late with them.

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 11 of 24
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@TrishN wrote:

i guess they approved me 2 cards because i used them back to 2003-2005. i paid off and cut the card. never late with them.

That's wonderful! Congrats!

Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!

I tried to ask for expedited also but CSR said it can't be done Smiley Sad  I am also in the waiting game... can't wait to use my BCE! Very nice on the CL, make sure to take advantage of 3x CLI! Your CL will be so sweeeeet!

Message 13 of 24
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 14 of 24
TrishN
Established Contributor

thank you all. so sweet when approved for both Smiley Very Happy 

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 15 of 24
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Congrats! And after your 61 day CLI you will have a nice CL! Keep in mind to use the heck out of the cards, pay in full and to have a low UTI at time of request 

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 16 of 24
Ryylon

I also just got approved for the Blue Cash card and I cannot find anywhere where my CL is. Where did you find yours at?

EDIT: Nevermind I just logged in wit the iPhone app and I see my limit is $9.5k. Not bad for a 23 yr old just outta college!

Message 17 of 24
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Ryylon wrote:

I also just got approved for the Blue Cash card and I cannot find anywhere where my CL is. Where did you find yours at?

Typically it comes in the welcome packet; there's a few numbers which one can call but I couldn't get the automated system to tell me and I have absolutely zero interest in talking to a human when their automated systems appear to be working in my favor right now Smiley Happy.  '

YMMV, think with Amex the definition of "marginal app" will have my name on it from now on.

        
Message 18 of 24
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I looooove my $10,500 BCE!!! Get that 3xcli tooo!!!!
Gahhh I want another Amex!!!! Lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 19 of 24
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

Congrats. 

But can you re-explain what happened with the HPs? 

I didn't quite 100% understand your previous reponse on the question about inquiries.

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.