Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-CLI from US Bank!!!

tag
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Auto-CLI from US Bank!!!

Checked the mail tonight and found a letter from US Bank letting me know they increased my credit limit to $20,000 on my Cash+ card!!!  The letter was dated April 24th and apparently it was delivered to the wrong address initially, but finally found its way to my mail box.

It's been ages since I've received AUTO-LUV from any of my creditors!!  I must be dreaming, someone pinch me!!  Smiley LOL 

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Auto-CLI from US Bank!!!

@CribDuchess wrote:

Checked the mail tonight and found a letter from US Bank letting me know they increased my credit limit to $20,000 on my Cash+ card!!!  The letter was dated April 24th and apparently it was delivered to the wrong address initially, but finally found its way to my mail box.

It's been ages since I've received AUTO-LUV from any of my creditors!!  I must be dreaming, someone pinch me!!  Smiley LOL 

Awesome and Congrats!!!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 2 of 28
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Congrats, especially as today I was told:

We understand that you are questioning if the credit limit on your account will automatically be increased. Unfortunately, U.S. Bank no longer increases credit limits automatically.

So the usual inconsistencies!

Message 3 of 28
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

WOW look @ your scores they should give you $40,000.
Message 4 of 28
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@dodgerslv wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

Awesome and Congrats!!!

Thank you!!

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 5 of 28
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

Congrats, especially as today I was told:

We understand that you are questioning if the credit limit on your account will automatically be increased. Unfortunately, U.S. Bank no longer increases credit limits automatically.

So the usual inconsistencies!

Thank you!  Yes, I agree, that is a bit odd?  Maybe the CSR who said that is a bit misinformed?  I'd hate to think they just changed their policies this week!  Too many changes with them lately.....Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 28
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@Scuba wrote:
@Anonymous look @ your scores they should give you $40,000.

*giggle*  Scuba, I wish you worked for US Bank in the underwriting/credit department!!  You are too kind!!  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 28
myjourney
Super Contributor

Pinch pinch....... Ouch

It's true your not dreaming 

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 28
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Pinch pinch....... Ouch

It's true your not dreaming 

Congrats 

Thanks myjourney!!

Message 9 of 28
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! 20k is sweet!! What was your credit limit before?
Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.