tag
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Re: Auto-CLI from US Bank!!!

@tennisfan78 wrote:

wow congrats!!!! Thats awesome!

Thank you so much!  Smiley Happy

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 21 of 28
sonson
Regular Contributor

Congrats thats a great CL!

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 28
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@sonson wrote:

Congrats thats a great CL!

Thank you!  I'm definitely happy!

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 23 of 28
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

do you know what your apr is?

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Message 24 of 28
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@tennisfan78 wrote:

Yes, 13.99%.  I wonder if they would reduce it if I asked?  Oh well, they routinely send me BT offers for 0% for 18 months.

Message 25 of 28
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

@tennisfan78 wrote:

Yes, 13.99%.  I wonder if they would reduce it if I asked?  Oh well, they routinely send me BT offers for 0% for 18 months.

They probably would. Doesnt hurt to ask.

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Message 26 of 28
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
Awesome! I luv getting that kind of mail.

Me too!  Even though it did end up in someone else's mail box!  My postal carrier is awful at her job. 

Pfft! I think I have one up on that one...we had a substitute mailman for our block the one day I was home. Though my area usually gets mail late, like around 3ish, this guy didn't show up until 4:30. Not only that, but as I was grabbing the mail from the box, he rushed back and told me he missed two envelops that I needed to sign for. I saw the street number, it looked okay, and since it was around tax time and such I thought nothing of it. Just figured it was some paperwork for my parents.

When I get inside and handed my mother the mail after sorting out my stuff, she asked what the big thick envelops were...said I wasn't sure, the mailman just asked me to sign for them, and I figured they were yours. Well, thankfully my mother checked the address and it was for the wrong street!!! The documents seemed to be pretty important too, from a law firm, indicating "second notice" and such...woops!

Luckily the guy was right across the street when I rushed out and told him that he made me sign for mail that was not ours. Haven't gotten in trouble for it from the law firm, the neighbors, or any government agency, so I guess everything was a-okay! But geez...I can understand accidentally giving me my next door neighbors mail...but mail from somebody not even on the same STREET?

Thankfully he wasn't delivering any CCs for my household...who knows what hands they could've fallen into XD

Message 27 of 28
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
Awesome! I luv getting that kind of mail.

Me too!  Even though it did end up in someone else's mail box!  My postal carrier is awful at her job. 

Pfft! I think I have one up on that one...we had a substitute mailman for our block the one day I was home. Though my area usually gets mail late, like around 3ish, this guy didn't show up until 4:30. Not only that, but as I was grabbing the mail from the box, he rushed back and told me he missed two envelops that I needed to sign for. I saw the street number, it looked okay, and since it was around tax time and such I thought nothing of it. Just figured it was some paperwork for my parents.

When I get inside and handed my mother the mail after sorting out my stuff, she asked what the big thick envelops were...said I wasn't sure, the mailman just asked me to sign for them, and I figured they were yours. Well, thankfully my mother checked the address and it was for the wrong street!!! The documents seemed to be pretty important too, from a law firm, indicating "second notice" and such...woops!

Luckily the guy was right across the street when I rushed out and told him that he made me sign for mail that was not ours. Haven't gotten in trouble for it from the law firm, the neighbors, or any government agency, so I guess everything was a-okay! But geez...I can understand accidentally giving me my next door neighbors mail...but mail from somebody not even on the same STREET?

Thankfully he wasn't delivering any CCs for my household...who knows what hands they could've fallen into XD

Good grief!!!  That carrier must be related to mine.  Last summer, I used some of my Amex MR points to purchase my son's summer reading book (school required) from Amazon.  It was a small paperback and according to Amazon, it was sent via regular USPS mail.  It never came.  Ended up going to a local bookstore to get a copy of the book.  Also last summer, I ordered some pens (I'm a pen freak!) from JetPens and they are mailed with a tracking code.  So I was at work one day and checked my order on USPS's website and saw that my package was delivered.  Yahoo!  I get home and NO PACKAGE!  Of course by this time it's 6pm and my local post office closes promptly at 5pm.  So next day I call them from work and ask where my package was because the tracking number indicates it was delivered.  The gal who took my call said she would have to contact my mail carrier and find out.  I get a call back and she lets me know that my carrier delivered it to some other house but that she thinks she knows which house and that she will try to retrieve it while out on her route!  lLove it.  She was able to get it back from the wrong house and did finally deliver it to mine.  I did voice my complaints about my carrier to the gal that handled my call, and she apologize for my carrier and explained that my carrier is under some personal stress.  Gee, aren't we all these days?!  Grrrrrrrrrr

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.