Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto DISCO CLI

tag
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

Auto DISCO CLI

Good morning all.

I got an email from Discover last night, I was given an auto CLI !  Went from 1250 to 1950.   My card was secured for 9-10 months ago.  Was $500 originally, unsecured to 1250 in Sept.  Tomorrow would be 90 days, so I was going to ask tomorrow, but they beat me to the punch.  Pretty happy with the auto increase, though, not too shabby.  I do have one question, has anyone have any luck with the double dip after an auto CLI?  Wouldn't mind another $700, haha. 

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto DISCO CLI

I would say, just go for it, and the get the rest of your money. They wouldn't give you an auto CLI if you weren't doing things right, so asking for that extra limit should not be a problem. Plus, it's a SP so nothing lost. Good luck. I think you'll get it. A couple of times, that I have requested and received a CLI, I was allowed to DD at least once. I'd say go!

Message 2 of 11
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

Best luck with hitting the luv button or calling in?

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Double Dip, Double Dip!!!

Hit the LUV button...

Message 4 of 11
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

Luv Button gives no love.  Womp womp.   Oh well, I'll mark my calendar for 90 days and try again.  Still a good bump. 

Message 5 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Grats on your auto luv, its nice to receive without askingSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why don't you call in and ask? 

@JimBo99 wrote:

Luv Button gives no love.  Womp womp.   Oh well, I'll mark my calendar for 90 days and try again.  Still a good bump. 

Message 7 of 11
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

I will this afternoon.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

DH got a double dip immediately via luv after auto 90 days ago...so it does happen. Congrats on auto though, that has to feel great!!
Message 9 of 11
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

No go over the phone either.  I'll try again in 90, haha.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.