Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto luv from Chase

tag
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Auto luv from Chase

Logged onto my account this morning and noticed my CL jumped from 5800 to 7300 on my Chase Freedom Visa Signature card. That's a 1500 increase. Current credit score below. Current UTL 16%. AAOA 2 years. No baddies. Chase was more generous this time around.
As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Auto luv from Chase

@maiden_girl wrote:
Logged onto my account this morning and noticed my CL jumped from 5800 to 7300 on my Chase Freedom Visa Signature card. That's a 1500 increase. Current credit score below. Current UTL 16%. AAOA 2 years. No baddies. Chase was more generous this time around.

Grats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 9
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 3 of 9
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Thank you everyone! I'm starting to like Chase more and more!

Message 4 of 9
Longroad
Established Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

congrats on CLI. If I may ask, how long have you had the account? Any info on spend/pay patterns?

Message 5 of 9
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 7 of 9
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@Longroad wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

congrats on CLI. If I may ask, how long have you had the account? Any info on spend/pay patterns?

Opened the account in 2012 with a 3k CL. When I first opened my account I made a few thousand dollar purchases--car repairs or furniture. Let it sit and paid it off. I got a $300 auto increase last year. Since then my purchases have been on a smaller scale like a few hundred dollars here and there. I notice with large purchases and multiple payments Chase tends to auto luv more. I usually pay most of my balance down by the time the statement comes around.

Message 8 of 9
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

Congrats on your auto- luv Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.