Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avant Mastercard Approval

tag
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

Avant Mastercard Approval

So the other day I paid off my avant loan that i've had for 2 years. I had another year left but i decided to pay it off to save on interest. Well then I thought i'd apply for another avant loan to see what they would offer me. Well it was denied, not sure why but i applied a couple of days before the date it told me i could apply on. Well anyway as i was logging in today online to my avant account up popped a preapproved offer for the Avant card (which is a mastercard by the way). The terms offered were $1,000 limit, 24.99 apr and $29 annual fee. Not my best approval but it's okay for a 1k limit. It appears that if you are denied for an avant loan they will offer you an avant credit card. They are now in the credit card business. Card is issued thru Webbank. I haven't seen any other posts on this card yet but I believe the terms on this one is similar to my Lendup card which is also at a 1k limit but no annual fee on the one thru them and the apr is the same 24.99. Anyway just thought I would post on this as it is something new and I haven't seen anyone else post on it.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Avant Mastercard Approval

This is great news! Congratulations! Enjoy your new card and limit. Charge wisely.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.