Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aviator successful recon

tag
jc2
Regular Contributor

Aviator successful recon

I applied for the Aviator personal card this morning, knowing I may be declined for INQ (Barclay seems more sensitive about Inq and I have 10 on TU. As suspected, it was declined. I called in and rep said declined due to number of inquiries. I answered his questions, explained what I use the various accounts for etc and he said we will open a card for you with a SL of 10k. 

Fico at time of App 741

no neg's

10 Inq

7 or 8 new accounts last 12 mo's (some are business related)

reported util 17% (actually lower but report had not updated)

Income mid 6 fig's

Highest limit current cc 40k, lowest 5k (Blispay...which drives me crazy because it is such a small CL, but I like the card lol)

Hope this helps someone Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Aviator successful recon

Nice starting line.
Message 2 of 4
jc2
Regular Contributor

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@jc2 wrote:

I applied for the Aviator personal card this morning, knowing I may be declined for INQ (Barclay seems more sensitive about Inq and I have 10 on TU. As suspected, it was declined. I called in and rep said declined due to number of inquiries. I answered his questions, explained what I use the various accounts for etc and he said we will open a card for you with a SL of 10k. 

Fico at time of App 741

no neg's

10 Inq

7 or 8 new accounts last 12 mo's (some are business related)

reported util 17% (actually lower but report had not updated)

Income mid 6 fig's

Highest limit current cc 40k, lowest 5k (Blispay...which drives me crazy because it is such a small CL, but I like the card lol)

Hope this helps someone Smiley Happy

Congrats i got the card 3 weeks ago i thought i would be denied i had more Inqs than u 23 and 9 new accounts this year. I had plans for those 60K points lol.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.