Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome Sauce! Cap One LOL

tag
sweetschuni
New Contributor

Awesome Sauce! Cap One LOL

Well, so I logged in to pay all of my credit cards at once yesterday and upon signing in to Cap One's site, I discover a $200 auto CLI!  Yippee. I had heard that this has been happening lately but assumed that I would be looked over but I got one, Yay! This was a former Orchard Bank card that was converted to Cap One. The awesome part about it is that my other Cap One card was maxed out at the time of the auto CLI on this one. Even better, signed in to pay my hubby's card and BAM, auto CLI for $200 also for him. Awesome sauce for Cap One! Heart

Licensed REALTOR in the state of Georgia - "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing" Theodore Roosevelt

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Awesome Sauce! Cap One LOL

Congrats to You and DH! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 9
sweetschuni
New Contributor

Thank you so very much! I haven't had an Auto CLI in about a year now from Walmart. Although Walmart's increase was larger, still feels good every time Smiley Happy

Licensed REALTOR in the state of Georgia - "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing" Theodore Roosevelt

Message 3 of 9
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@sweetschuni wrote:

Thank you so very much! I haven't had an Auto CLI in about a year now from Walmart. Although Walmart's increase was larger, still feels good every time Smiley Happy

You can ask for a CLI after every 4th statement it's a soft pull from Walmart! Success is always Sweet! 

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 9
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 5 of 9
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

WTG, OP!  Congrats x2

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 6 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats OP Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
Boragard
Established Contributor

Congrats!  I thought Awesome Sauce was discover though, lol...

Message 8 of 9
sweetschuni
New Contributor

LOL, you are very right lol I saw that commercial myself now that you've mentioned it. LOL That's probably why it stuck in my head as it did. I don't know if that's my fave now with Awesome Sauce and Discover or Samuel Jackson's CapOne commercial . LOL Thanks for the congrats everyone! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.