Valued Member

Re: BBVA COMPASS APPROVED!!!!

i do not have an account. i am also in houston texas

Message 11 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@chiyex wrote:

i got a letter in the mail yesterday from bbva compass. i called over the phone since the online stuff wasnt working. i called back a few mins ago to find out my status and i was told i was approved for 12k.

CONGRATS!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 20
chiyex
Valued Member

thanks

Message 13 of 20
chiyex
Valued Member

they pulled transunion.

Message 14 of 20
chiyex
Valued Member

@ moonman have youu received your card in the mail yet? 

Message 15 of 20
moonman
Frequent Contributor

@chiyex wrote:

Nope  I have not received the card but an email that I had gotten today says the card is on it's way.

Message 16 of 20
moonman
Frequent Contributor

@moonman wrote:

@chiyex wrote:

Nope  I have not received the card but an email that I had gotten today says the card is on it's way.

I received the card today and it is a nice looking card that remind me of the Amex clear and now I am going to close my 1500 Chase Freedom.

Message 17 of 20
chiyex
Valued Member

i received mine today. look nice.

Message 18 of 20
applebottom

Was sent a pre approve  application on 7/5/12. Just got my clearpoint card credit limit 15,000.   They pulled Transunion. I do have accounts with them.

Message 19 of 20
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Wow they are nice!  Mine was a preapproval certificate and they gave me an $8000 credit limit.  This is by far the highest credit limit I have ever had!  I was almost in shock when I heard it!  This preapproval made me fall out of the gardening mode. 

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.