Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Compass NBA Amex Approved!!

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

BBVA Compass NBA Amex Approved!!

After standing down for a couple of months from trying for this card i decided last weekend that i would go ahead and apply. Well there was no Slam Dunk like some results so i waited and called directly into BBVA on Monday and let an office CSR submit my application directly into their system and process. Wednesday got the approval email and today the actual card arrived in the mail.

I am thrilled to peaches with the end results. The SL is $11K with an APR after 6 months 0% promo of 13.25, even slightly lower then both my Diners club APR's of 13.99 respectively which are the lowest APR's i currently hold except the recently acquired 8% Ring Card.

For stats junkies like me i had exactly 10 INQ's at time of app within 1 year (6 within 6 months) on Experian. I do not count back any further when applying because FICO doesn't when calculating them into our scores. My EX FICO is totally unknown to me but i estimate somewhere from 680 up because it was FICO 699 about 60 days ago in Sept. I'll update when i find out myself. My overall total utility is always maintained from around 3%-5%. Highest current individual card percentage is 35% but usually <30%. Roughly 7 new accounts the past 90 days with 1 closed by consumer.

56.jpg

Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: BBVA Compass NBA Amex Approved!!

Dang congrats on taking on that beast!!!
Message 2 of 52
ddemari
Super Contributor

If I didn't have 50 inquires on EX I'd roll the dice again on it hahaha
Message 3 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats---good sl and apr on it.

Message 4 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 5 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 6 of 52
tiger_uppercut
Established Contributor

Awesome, congrats! Do these cards not come with chips? I should get mine this week, I'll be really surprised if not.

Message 7 of 52
baller4life
Super Contributor

Nice job Magic! Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

CM that's a great SL and APR on this one!! Congrats glad this one worked out for an approval. I got 15.24 with a 667 EX so your APR sounds about right for a 680 or better EX score. Congrats again!!

Message 9 of 52
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@tiger_uppercut wrote:

Awesome, congrats! Do these cards not come with chips? I should get mine this week, I'll be really surprised if not.

No chip.

Message 10 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.