Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA NBA Amex Auto Luv

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BBVA NBA Amex Auto Luv

Woke up to a monitoring alert this morning for a limit increase. Thought maybe my Venture CLI had updated but actually saw my NBA Amex had gotten some auto luv from 12k to 13.8k. Nice little bump and it was at the 7 month mark. 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
ttleigh
Regular Contributor

Re: BBVA NBA Amex Auto Luv

Congrats! Out of curiosity have you ever requested a credit line increase online?
Message 2 of 14
baller4life
Super Contributor

Nice! I hope to get one as well! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ttleigh wrote:
Congrats! Out of curiosity have you ever requested a credit line increase online?

No actually I haven't. I've only had it since October and will probably wait until my EX it totally clean this summer before thinking about taking the pull to increase this. 

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Nice! I hope to get one as well! Smiley Happy

Thanks baller!. I'm sure you will. I don't know that they are all that new account, inquiry or overall line sensitive. Think score and income play a big part in their decisions. 

Message 6 of 14
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Woke up to a monitoring alert this morning for a limit increase. Thought maybe my Venture CLI had updated but actually saw my NBA Amex had gotten some auto luv from 12k to 13.8k. Nice little bump and it was at the 7 month mark. 

Congrats. Good to see the card is alive and well. After all the horror stories i just could not bring myself to pull the trigger on this card.

Message 7 of 14
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Enjoy the increase!

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

Message 9 of 14
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.