Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA and Navy Fed

tag
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

BBVA and Navy Fed

Received prequalified offer in mail, with acceptance code, approved $5500, BBVA Clearpoints Visa. Recieved navy fed invitation to apply with code, denied...AGAIN for the 10th time smh.  Im done with Navy, they just do not like my profile but always inviting me to apply.  Eq 699, Tu 674, Ex 679

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA and Navy Fed

Congrats on the BBVA Compass approval. Don't give up on NFCU just yet. Wait until after you get your first CLI on your Cash Rewards card and then try for a second card. 

Message 2 of 21
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the BBVA Compass approval. Don't give up on NFCU just yet. Wait until after you get your first CLI on your Cash Rewards card and then try for a second card. 

ive had that cash rewards 3 years now, no movement, cli always declined, new cc declined, loc declined.  Im at my wits end with these clowns.

Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
Message 3 of 21
peghede
Valued Contributor

They not clowns they best cu ever.

Message 4 of 21
RadioRob
Established Contributor

Congrats with BBVA!  I'm a bit suprised at NFCU based on your scores, but in general once you get in with them, they're good for growth if you treat them right.  

Message 5 of 21
peghede
Valued Contributor

+1. NFCU best thing ever happened to humanity.

Message 6 of 21
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Best thing maybe for you, but not for me that’s for sure. I can get no products besides the 1k card even with a 6 figure income smh.
Message 7 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your BBVA. Its a headscratcher for sure with Navy why some just dont grow. Have you tried your hand at Penfed? Many find if Navy doesnt work for them, PF might.
Message 8 of 21
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

did you try and send them a secured message asking them to reconsider your application? I did that once and it worked. They are my 2 highest credit lines cloc at 15k and cash rewards card at 19.5k. no one else would even come close to that.

Message 9 of 21
peghede
Valued Contributor

yeah you should recon with navy,I've seen before when some one recon by msg with w2 and they approved i.. also bbva has been good to me to.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.