Re: BEST BUY

Especially if sharing with me!
Message 21 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Especially if sharing with me!

Tell you what Nixon, if he gives me the Best Buy card for Christmas I'll get you a stocking stuffer with it.

Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fedxboy wrote:

I just app'd for a Best Buy for their 18-month 0% for     a Sharp - 50" Class  LED - 1080p  120 Hz and I wasn't instantly approved  (shocked).....     No big deal or rush, since it said:  Please call Smiley Madus to complete your application

Thanks for sharing..Smiley Very Happy
Message 23 of 34
fedxboy
Established Contributor

OOOh.....I was wrong about them pulling TU and they pulled EX which means, essentially the same if they would of pulled any of the 3....lololololol considering they are all the same, albeit lesser INQ's.   No, really....glad they didn't pull TU since I have 11 inq's there and that's too much for me!

Now, I currently have 9 INQ's on EX  and really only 3 are recent and they are the 3rd.   I don't know why I'm still commenting, but I was curious as to who they pulled and now that's settled.  However, there is another TV now that I'm considering instead of the Sharp 50", 1080, LED, 120hz for 399.99 or now a Vizio 50", 1080, 120Hz, Smart TV with wireless for 499.99.  I shall go look at both of them today after my appointments and start drooling.   These TV's are budget friendly, nothing to brag about really, just sharing.  IN any event, I've already purchased both of these TV's to essentially secure them and I think an in person visit will resolve any discrepancies.  Threw them both on my AMEX for their extended warrantly, purchase protection, liberal 90 days return policy, and with Amex's holiday promotional APR and 1 of them will be going home with me, as I stated I'd pick up.

Now, this is more like me --- taking days to compare/contrast rather than jumping the gun -- had they instantly approved me,  that Sharp would of already been on it's way Smiley LOL

Till the next Chapter,,,......Ciao

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 24 of 34
fedxboy
Established Contributor

Oh my my my my my my Smiley Mad       Well, now it's offically over, since I did call and all they wanted to do was verify my phone number and send me a text and repeat that back to them.  Although, I was approved -- it wasn't for the MC ugh!!  That certainly right there is my sign to quit apping and I was doing sooo good for a month....Smiley Embarassed

When she comes back on the line, she's like ...Congratulations, you've been approved for a Best Buy Preferred card  with a limit of $4000 and APR of 25.24  HOLYCOW @ the APR..........Smiley Surprised

I was like, OMG...I didn't get the Mastercard, what did I do....oh boy....    Hmm, what happened to my 0%?   

Annual Percentage Rate (A P R) for Purchases
25.24%
This A P R will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
11.90% for select purchases eligible for the 48 month reduced rate credit plan.*

Oh well, SHOCKED AGAIN......I need the lock double locked to keep me in the garden!!!!!   No more apps for a year   ~~ yeah right.....

All this after CITI pre-qualified me on their website for 5 different cards, all at 0% with 18 months and APR's of 12.99-13.99 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Citi-Prequalifier-Website/m-p/3682884#M1905...

Now, I realize it's a different vehicle and a co branded card by Citi, but still

Open the gates to the Garden, I'm coming home to roost!!

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 25 of 34
fedxboy
Established Contributor

Re: BEST BUY[ New ]

Oh my my my my my my :smileymad:       Well, now it's offically over, since I did call and all they wanted to do was verify my phone number and send me a text and repeat that back to them.  Although, I was approved -- it wasn't for the MC ugh!!  That certainly right there is my sign to quit apping and I was doing sooo good for a month....:smileyembarrassed:

When she comes back on the line, she's like ...Congratulations, you've been approved for a Best Buy Preferred card  with a limit of $4000 and APR of 25.24  HOLYCOW @ the APR..........:smileysurprised:

I was like, OMG...I didn't get the Mastercard, what did I do....oh boy....    Hmm, what happened to my 0%?   

25.24%
11.90% for select purchases eligible for the 48 month reduced rate credit plan.*

Oh well, SHOCKED AGAIN......I need the lock double locked to keep me in the garden!!!!!   No more apps for a year   ~~ yeah right.....

All this after CITI pre-qualified me on their website for 5 different cards, all at 0% with 18 months and APR's of 12.99-13.99 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Citi-Prequalifier-Website/m-p/3682884#M1905...

Now, I realize it's a different vehicle and a co branded card by Citi, but still

(12/09/14) Barclay FICO 758, (12/08/2014) Walmart FICO 758, (8/20/14) Discover IT FICO 766

Message 26 of 34
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Are you going to call?
Message 27 of 34
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@fedxboy wrote:

HEY 09LEXIE......Why did you move my thread to approvals when it's really not officially approved??  I have yet to call in and it just says they want to ask a few additional questions.....so neither approved nor declined  YET   and I say "YET" since I'm not sure I'm going to call for them to open.   I'll have to sit on this for a few days and ponder.........I mean, who really needs a BESTBUY card anyways?   I know I app'd but oopsSmiley Frustrated

Hmmm, psychic?  Maybe I was sending you positive thoughts. Smiley Wink

Message 28 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fedxboy wrote:

Oh my my my my my my :smileymad:       Well, now it's offically over, since I did call and all they wanted to do was verify my phone number and send me a text and repeat that back to them.  Although, I was approved -- it wasn't for the MC ugh!!  That certainly right there is my sign to quit apping and I was doing sooo good for a month....:smileyembarrassed:

@When she comes back on the line, she's like ...Congratulations, you've been approved for a Best Buy Preferred card  with a limit of $4000 and APR of 25.24  HOLYCOW @ the APR..........:smileysurprised:

25.24%

(12/09/14) Barclay FICO 758, (12/08/2014) Walmart FICO 758, (8/20/14) Discover IT FICO 766

They have 0% financing right now until December 27th. in fact whenever I go on the Best Buy site I see that 0% offer. Your TV will cost more than $429 so you'd get 18 months

Message 29 of 34
fedxboy
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@fedxboy wrote:

@When she comes back on the line, she's like ...Congratulations, you've been approved for a Best Buy Preferred card  with a limit of $4000 and APR of 25.24  HOLYCOW @ the APR..........:smileysurprised:

25.24%

They have 0% financing right now until December 27th. in fact whenever I go on the Best Buy site I see that 0% offer. Your TV will cost more than $429 so you'd get 18 months

Yes, you're right....they do currently offer that right now.  I already picked up the TV -- the Sharp for 399.99 and with tax it would of been over $429 or 431.98 total, but I was told it needed to be over $429 before tax, not after.  Besides, when I took back or exchanged the unbranded tablet, I got 161.00 off 399.99.Smiley Very Happy  I threw it on my Hilton Amex for the extended warranty and other benefits..

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.