Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA BANKAMERICARD CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA BANKAMERICARD CLI

My cli button popped up again after only 2 months. The last time it took 4 months to appear.
Each time it pops up I give that ole spinning wheel a try.
First time in october I was given a measley 1800, 2nd time around in February I was given an additional 6000 cl taking me to 12300.
Just now tried again for 3rd time and I asked for 22000 and was given an additional 8500 for a total cl of 20800. Not bad for a card that started out at 4500 less than a year ago.
Love me some BOA. Oh yeahhhhhh
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: BOA BANKAMERICARD CLI

Big Congrats!

Really admire how very generous BofA can be to their cardholders.

Message 2 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah ThorSmiley Happy..

Forget dropping mics, Drop that hammer and smash that boulder into thousands of pieces of good ol Boa cliSmiley Happy

See, now you're getting more comfotable with that button. Just becareful you just might end up with a 30k cardSmiley Happy . Ah well, least its not Cap One Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would've never hit that button so many times in the past. Thanks to all your posts on BOA I now hit it each time it pops up. Now I have my 1st 20000 credit line.
Thanks creditmagic7.
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep aj your right... its not capital one.. Haha
Capital ones crappy 12 month bt offers just dont cut it. Its BOA all the way baby.
Message 5 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Plus remember if you hit it and dont get it thats a good sign to relax now. Im going to try and get my bts paid down by years end and then hit the button. Who knows even with my income they might hook a joe up.i think if i can get my Disco Amex and Penfed and Navy cards over 10k each i may just eliminate all my cards and stick with a solid 5 cards. Good dream to haveSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I would've never hit that button so many times in the past. Thanks to all your posts on BOA I now hit it each time it pops up. Now I have my 1st 20000 credit line.
Thanks creditmagic7.

Wanna hear something strange?

For a first couple of years i always called my requests in personally but read where so many others in here were using the luv button that i started taking that option instead. Results are still just as excellent!

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a dream that will definitely come true ajc.
All my lines 2years ago were under 5000 cl, now 2 years later I have a 20000 line and several 10000 lines
Man does it take time though and a butt load of information from this great forum.
Definitely closing my Citi accounts though, they refuse all my cli requests.
Message 8 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
It's a dream that will definitely come true ajc.
All my lines 2years ago were under 5000 cl, now 2 years later I have a 20000 line and several 10000 lines
Man does it take time though and a butt load of information from this great forum.
Definitely closing my Citi accounts though, they refuse all my cli requests.

If it might be of any use for you to know thorshammer, before you close your Citicards if you're turned off by lack of CLI's if you have "ANY" new accounts within 6 months that is exactly what they do.

I don't know if this applies to your current trend or not but just wanted to give a heads up in case.

They shot me down for those reasons after my Citicards were eligible for a CLI and after 6 months they resumed once again.

Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My cli button popped up again after only 2 months. The last time it took 4 months to appear.
Each time it pops up I give that ole spinning wheel a try.
First time in october I was given a measley 1800, 2nd time around in February I was given an additional 6000 cl taking me to 12300.
Just now tried again for 3rd time and I asked for 22000 and was given an additional 8500 for a total cl of 20800. Not bad for a card that started out at 4500 less than a year ago.
Love me some BOA. Oh yeahhhhhh

is this a SP luv?

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.