Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA BBR Approval! (5/6/17)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA BBR Approval! (5/6/17)

Kind of late now, but I wanted to try and snag one of these before they disappeared and success!! I got it for 1500 @ 12.74%. Not much, but it's more than sufficient for my needs and if it grows, even better! Smiley Very Happy

I think they pulled TU or EX, was roughly around 743, only had one inquiry on each. 

When I first joined MyFico a few years ago, this was one of my most coveted cards. Then I dropped off for awhile because of some irl issues and wound up here again when things stabilized. I guess it was fate! The reward structure may not last, but kind of hoping they'll keep it for those who got in. Even if it doesn't, BOA has been known to grow so I can't complain. Just happy I got it. Smiley Happy 

And off to the garden I go for a couple years. Happy with my haul! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: BOA BBR Approval! (5/6/17)

Super gratsSmiley Happy. The limit, you know it will grow but way to go on the low aprSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA BBR Approval! (5/6/17)

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Super gratsSmiley Happy. The limit, you know it will grow but way to go on the low aprSmiley Happy

Thanks as always, AJC! I'm really happy about the low apr too.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.