Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Bankamericard cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA Bankamericard cli

Thanks to a couple of suggestions about were I should try for a cli for a bt, I pulled the plug and used a hp at boa. Thanks AverageJoe for all the info you gave.
I was a little hesitant to try there because the last time I tried I only got a paultry 1800 for my hp......ugggg
This time my scores were better and got a much better result because of it. Still didn't get the 20000 I asked for but I went from 6300 to 12300. So 6000 increase for my hp this time. Thats enough for a hp hit and will make it a much more usable card.
If I did all 3 bt I want to do I would be at about 90% utilization, so I'll probably only do 2 of them which will only be 60%, which would be easier to live with till it gets payed down.
Hope everyone is enjoying the new year so far.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA Bankamericard cli

Congratulations on your awesome increase! Took the hp and you got enough to get the job done.  Very happy for you! Smiley Happy

P.S.  AverageJoe is tremendously helpful, and we're lucky that he's a part of these forums! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, thanks Weedeb, being just an average joe , i appreciate itSmiley Happy

@Thorshammer.... WAY TO GO buddySmiley Happy

Im real happy for ya!. Thats the ticket. Im glad they appreciate your profile. From what ive read and experienced, you make sure to make your payments on time and at least use their card, they will reward you. Next time we will probably both get even better clis. I would also like to put my personal loan on it so id only have 1 monthly payment but like you dont want a 90% card. ENJOY your new cl . Im really glad to borrow from CM7:

BOA ROCKSSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks peeps, I also think cm7s mantra is finally coming true for me also.. Boa really does rock.
Message 4 of 8
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the increase!  I am starting to think BofA rocks too.  I started with a secured card $500 in May, and since then, my card unsecured, lowered my APR to 13.24%, got the AF removed and rec'd a modest increase to $6000.  Can't really complain since the card is only 6 months old. Again, congrats on the increase!!!!

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

All of that since May.
Thats actually pretty amazing. Sounds like you have a definite future with Boa.
Message 6 of 8
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
All of that since May.
Thats actually pretty amazing. Sounds like you have a definite future with Boa.

Thanks..kind of surprised myself.  The card was not used heaviliy during those months, but now has a permanent spot in my wallet!!  

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 7 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Amazing Irun, you may run from credit but definitely dont walk past BoaSmiley Wink run WITH themSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.