Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Cash and BOA Travel CLI

tag
gatortrades
New Contributor

BOA Cash and BOA Travel CLI

I have a boa cash with $5k limit which is 3.5 yrs old, and a boa travel with $7.5k which is about 1 year old. My wife and I put almost all our spending on these, which probably totals $4k per month.

I had my last baddie fall off over the weekend, which was a capital one CC charge off (26 point boost from 720 to 746).

I celebrated that his morning with CLI requests and immediately got $25k for each card! Nice increase, but guess I should've shot higher like $40k each or something.

It was certainly a long journey, but feels great to finally be here!

Marriott Rewards $29k (approved last weekend, don't have card yet)
BOA Cash $25k
BOA Travel $25k
Chase Freedom $5.5k
Cap one QS $2,750
Cap one $750 (was $300 secured but got a CLI one day a few years ago. Oldest card so won't close it)

Starting Score: 8/6/08 EQ-428 TU-471 EX-440
Current Score: EQ-822 Scorewatch 3/4/19 TU-798 BOA 3/19/19 EX-793 3/6/19 Discover Creditscorecard
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: BOA Cash and BOA Travel CLI

CongratsSmiley Happy Most of the time we say we love Boa but in this case i think its safe to say Boa loves youSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 7
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Awesome CLIs and congrats on the baddies falling off!  Some of us love BOA and BOA loves us back.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding, OP! Such a good feeling! Big congratulations!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

MONSTER!! Congratulations!!

Message 5 of 7
gatortrades
New Contributor

A few days ago I saw the link so requested $75k on each card and they countered at $40k for each. Just an FYI that BOA seems pretty generous lately. Good luck all!

Starting Score: 8/6/08 EQ-428 TU-471 EX-440
Current Score: EQ-822 Scorewatch 3/4/19 TU-798 BOA 3/19/19 EX-793 3/6/19 Discover Creditscorecard
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 7
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Awesome! That was the path that DW’s BoA card took so you may not be capped yet. Asked for 30 or 35, they gave 25. Asked for 50 they gave 40. Asked for 100 they gave 70. I’m really looking forward to next summer when I ask all around and combine 3 of my 4 cards.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.