Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA CashRewards approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA CashRewards approved

All my 0% periods have run out on all my cards but one and it has small limit, so I decided to apply for CashRewards card for its 12 month 0% period.
Received a pre-approval in app on my phone and decided what the heck. Offered up 15.49 apr and $150 sign up bonus instead of the normal 100.
Punched the required information into phone and hit summit and came back with an instant $7000 approval. Gotta love boa....
Haven't received the experian hit yet but sure its coming unless they used the tu report from a few weeks ago to get my other card raised. But unlikely.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA CashRewards approved

@Anonymous wrote:
All my 0% periods have run out on all my cards but one and it has small limit, so I decided to apply for CashRewards card for its 12 month 0% period.
Received a pre-approval in app on my phone and decided what the heck. Offered up 15.49 apr and $150 sign up bonus instead of the normal 100.
Punched the required information into phone and hit summit and came back with an instant $7000 approval. Gotta love boa....
Haven't received the experian hit yet but sure its coming unless they used the tu report from a few weeks ago to get my other card raised. But unlikely.

Congratulations on the approval! I really like my Cash Rewards card. Not a bad way to park some debt for a year!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm ready to rack up some points baby. Hahaha
Didnt get experian hit,would've gotten immediately because I have Experian credit tracker service.
So that means they used my tu pull from 3 weeks ago to approve the card. Woohoo
Message 3 of 10
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm ready to rack up some points baby. Hahaha
Didnt get experian hit,would've gotten immediately because I have Experian credit tracker service.
So that means they used my tu pull from 3 weeks ago to approve the card. Woohoo

Awesome, congrats on the BofA card! For some reason, BofA HP's are sometimes delayed, so keep an eye out on Experian.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!! I wish they would let me in at all - could make use of some fresh 0% cards for my upcoming trip.

I haven't tried for a personal card in quite a while, but a few weeks ago they denied a cashback business card because of "too few accounts".

Yeah.... too few.

This is with about 4 year AAoA, 3% overall utilization reporting, and FICO 8 scores between 742-760 with zero baddies.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Been 2 days now and never received an experian hp,so definitely used my tu hp from 3 weeks ago to approve the card.
Whats funny is probably would've gotten a better approval if they did pull experian. But cant complain, got a cli on my Bankamericard and apprval on cash rewards on same hp. Way cool
Heres to a long boa relationship. They've been great so far.
Message 6 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

ftty.gif

Message 7 of 10
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

It took 4 or 5 days for the HP show up on EX.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your success. Enjoy your new SL. And use it wisely!
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go...Congrats!! I hope you don't get the Experian pull...keeping my finger crossed for ya...Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.