cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Credit Limit Increase from $600 to $4K :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA Credit Limit Increase from $600 to $4K :)

Called and requested a CLI because I had no "luv" button. First analyst ran it and said denied due to delinquencies (erroneous lates from student loans 18 months ago) I asked for a supervisor and it was like a first time recon but I went from $600 to $4000. Card was opened 4/21/2016. Scores 700+. 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA Credit Limit Increase from $600 to $4K :)

Congrats!  HP?

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, HP.  I really need to honor my little plant. We keep walking past the garden instead of going inside. 8 inquiries on TU. 

Message 3 of 14
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

See? Right there your results again and again confirm how BofA does value personal correspondence and it's a fantastic sense of satisfaction dealing with their analyst. Or at least this has been my own experience too when first trying to get in with them or looking to advance current lines within reason.

I was denied my first BofA app for the Cash Rewards card and called in and boy were they nice, friendly, and you could tell they really wanted to win your confidence in them by giving you a try. My recon approval was only a mere $1K at the time but with steady use and payments they have more than returned outstanding results with great increases every single time without fail.

Including my own cli request approvals from just yesterday.

MOTTO: Now you're in GOOD GRACES, continue to treat them good and they will return the favor in a very big way for you for now on!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditmagic - I agree! I put a lot of use through that $600 between me and my 2 AU's in the last 3 months. Thanks. 

Message 5 of 14
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@creditmagic - I agree! I put a lot of use through that $600 between me and my 2 AU's in the last 3 months. Thanks. 

Keep favoring your relationship with them in the best manner possible because this is one lender who will really prove their metal against ALL your other lenders and earn your highest appreciation and respect.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done! Congratulations!

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Job in a "short" period of time ! ! !

45LOC1 wrote:

Called and requested a CLI because I had no "luv" button. First analyst ran it and said denied due to delinquencies (erroneous lates from student loans 18 months ago) I asked for a supervisor and it was like a first time recon but I went from $600 to $4000. Card was opened 4/21/2016. Scores 700+. 

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.

Message 9 of 14
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.