Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA I want to marry you!!! :)

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: BOA I want to marry you!!! :)

Very nice!  I opened two cc's with them last week, so far I'm liking their credit analyst!

Message 21 of 40
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@ibmrad7 wrote:

So I posted yesterday for BOA SP CLI to 8000 from my low 2000 CL. This morning when I logged in, it showed that I am pre-approved for a 3.9% Balance Transfer Offer, so I decided to call the Credit Anaylst number posted on the backdoor numbers thread here. A very courteous gentleman attended the call and confirmed the Balance Transfer offer, I asked him once I do the BT my utilization would take a hit on this account, he said we can request a CLI but this time it's going to be a hardpull but if denied he can request a special consideration for my banking relationships....

Asked me the same mumbo-jumbo for income, alimony etc etc.. hit submit and BAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new CL is 15000. I don't mind a HP for this at all.

BOAAA.png

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Great work OP, Congrats to you Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 40
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

Very nice!  I opened two cc's with them last week, so far I'm liking their credit analyst!

Lexie,

They are very friendly :-) I am sure you are going to post a similar thread 6 months to a year down the road Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 40
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Thanks gdale Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 40
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@ibmrad7 wrote:

So I posted yesterday for BOA SP CLI to 8000 from my low 2000 CL. This morning when I logged in, it showed that I am pre-approved for a 3.9% Balance Transfer Offer, so I decided to call the Credit Anaylst number posted on the backdoor numbers thread here. A very courteous gentleman attended the call and confirmed the Balance Transfer offer, I asked him once I do the BT my utilization would take a hit on this account, he said we can request a CLI but this time it's going to be a hardpull but if denied he can request a special consideration for my banking relationships....

Asked me the same mumbo-jumbo for income, alimony etc etc.. hit submit and BAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new CL is 15000. I don't mind a HP for this at all.

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Wow! Congrats on that CLI! Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 40
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Thanks Irisa Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 40
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the major CLI!!

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 27 of 40
minion27
Established Member

CONGRATS!!!! I wish Bofa gave me a CLI like that!! Smiley Happy

BofA Cash Rewards $10000 || DCU $7500 || Chase Slate $5000 || Discover It $2400 || Chase Freedom $1500 || AMEX Blue $800 || AMEX Green NPSL || VS $500 || Capital One Platinum $300 || Target Red Card $300

Starting Score: 529 || Current Scores: EQ: 677 EX: 671 TU: 668 || Goal Score: 700
Message 28 of 40
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@ibmrad7 wrote:

Thanks Irisa Smiley Happy

Oh, and please let me know if BOA accepts your marriage proposal. I may go after Chase Smiley Wink LOL

Message 29 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unreal. BOA must love you!
Message 30 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.